Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bandyt09 stabbed me with a trident . . .

boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
and by trident I mean 2 DPG blue exclusivos that were waiting for me on my doorstep when we got back into town this afternoon. These things are freakin impressive and I can't wait to fire them up when i have more than 2 hours to dedicate to one. Pics to follow soon, and I put a standard 5 x 50 robusto next to them for scale.

Todd, thank you brother that was a really cool suprise.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Nice! Todd is a great bork! Enjoy brother I know how much you love the DPG Blue
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    ENFIDL:
    Nice! Todd is a great bork! Enjoy brother I know how much you love the DPG Blue
    E, you are correct on both points.

Todd is an awesome BOTL, who's already expanded my camacho horizons and now this? Really cool, brother. Thank you.

And yeah, I am a huge fan of the Blues, I know we all have a few those cigars that we feel we're blended specifically for us, and for me one of them is definitely the blue.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    boydmcgowan:
    and by trident I mean 2 DPG blue exclusivos that were waiting for me on my doorstep when we got back into town this afternoon. These things are freakin impressive and I can't wait to fire them up when i have more than 2 hours to dedicate to one. Pics to follow soon, and I put a standard 5 x 50 robusto next to them for scale.

Todd, thank you brother that was a really cool suprise.

Pics below. Like I said the exclusivos are freaking impressive. I've never had a cigar over 9 inches before, and I'm really looking forward to it when I have the time.

Hahaha, and yes I had to get creative with my humidor tetris to fit thiese suckers in, becuase they don't fit in any of the sections of my humidor. After some stacking, they fit under the dome top across the entire pull out drawer. hahaha.

Pics are taken next to a 5x50 robusto for scale.

and Todd, thank you.