Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

cabinetmaker will witness the power.....

2»

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Coll glad to see they got there.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Awww snap--0311 2550 0003 1775 3870 Lands today or tomorrow!

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    i love how all the addys are posted now. ooooohhhhh yeahhhhhh
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    dennisking:

Yeah, that sucks. That deserves another hit....

• WafflesWaffles Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 63
    Got an odd email about mine from USPS today. Hope it makes it. If not I will just have to make a second pass
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    RCY Cigars:
    dennisking:

Yeah, that sucks. That deserves another hit....

Yup, handy that.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Got this on in yesterday, I had about 2 minutes to open it then put them in the humi before i headed back to the hospital.image There was a 5 pack of my father's in there. I'm only just now getting meaning, lol... Candle is not burning at both ends, it's in the fireplace... Awesome.
    Wow, got two very packages yesterday. I'll try to post pictures later; been really busy with work and hospital visits. Thank God I get both of them home today!!
    I saw they made it home safely. Hope all is well.
    Got one from waffles and one from mtuccelli Saturday i think... Very nice hits both of them. Including a baby hat and blanket from mtuccelli. My days have all run together. Never thought i'd say this, but thank God its Monday! Sorry i didn't get pictures, but my son came home that day! When do newborns figure out the difference between night and day?????
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    cabinetmaker:
    Got one from waffles and one from mtuccelli Saturday i think... Very nice hits both of them. Including a baby hat and blanket from mtuccelli. My days have all run together. Never thought i'd say this, but thank God its Monday! Sorry i didn't get pictures, but my son came home that day! When do newborns figure out the difference between night and day?????
    Cab , congrats it's your time, relax and settle in with the newborns, don't apologize, I think everybody here understands. And as far as sleep none are the same, get it when YOU can!!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    MVW67:
    cabinetmaker:
    Cab , congrats it's your time, relax and settle in with the newborns, don't apologize, I think everybody here understands. And as far as sleep none are the same, get it when YOU can!!!
    Yup. I did the nap/sleep when they did.
    I really want to see all the sticks all lined up and stuff. what a great bombing session. nicely done boys. cabi, you deserve this.
    dennisking:
    I really want to see all the sticks all lined up and stuff. what a great bombing session. nicely done boys. cabi, you deserve this.
    Yeah, all those sticks lined up would be a beautiful site!!!!!
    I'll try, but I've smoked a bunch of them! These came in yesterday:image
    Cabi, did you do a forwarding address with the Post Office ? I just realized looking at the addy's in these pictures that I sent to your old address. I assume the package will eventually be returned to Canada, unless you can intercept it through the post office some way.

Sorry about that I never got the memo updating your address I guess. With you being so busy right now, don't worry about it, when it gets here I kick it back.
    He got bombed purdy darn good.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Congrats Greg! As others have mentioned, grab a nap anytime you can. My youngest did not sleep more than an hour at a time for the first year!
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    This is all just amazing!!!!!! You'll never run out of cigars again, but if you do, your baby will be ready for college!!!!!!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Geez, cabi, considering the damage inflicted on you I'm not sure if I want to mention that my wife is due with our second daughter in March...
    laker1963:
    Cabi, did you do a forwarding address with the Post Office ? I just realized looking at the addy's in these pictures that I sent to your old address. I assume the package will eventually be returned to Canada, unless you can intercept it through the post office some way.

Sorry about that I never got the memo updating your address I guess. With you being so busy right now, don't worry about it, when it gets here I kick it back.
    I was beginning to worry Doug. They usually don't take that long from Canada. Hopefully you can get it back in one piece.
    dennisking:
    laker1963:

I was beginning to worry Doug. They usually don't take that long from Canada. Hopefully you can get it back in one piece.
    Yeah, I'm still worried. I hope Cabi has his mail forwarded to his new address from his old. If not, they should find their way here and I can re-ship.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Glad to see how well this went. What a deserving guy! Greg, congratulations on your baby. Try and get some shut eye.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    cabinetmaker:
    I'll try, but I've smoked a bunch of them! These came in yesterday:image

DAMN IT GREG, open the friggin' boxes, they don't stink they ain't diapers brother.....

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Glad the box made it. Like Todd A. said... OPEN THE BOXES! There's cool stuff in em, I promise. lol
    Cabi, lets see the pictures of destruction....
    No we don't need any diaper pictures!!!!
    Direwolf:
    No we don't need any diaper pictures!!!!
    That is for sure!!! HaHa, LOL