Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

After the Holidays

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Spending time with family and being occupied by other things during the holiday season. Got in the way of my time in the forum. Oh well, you know who you are and thanks for being patient.

0310 2640 0000 5039 2452, 0310 2640 0000 5039 2445, 0310 2640 0000 5039 2469

More to follow.....

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    You would start the new year like this!...

Happy New Years Rick to you and your family!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Happy New Year to you too Shawn and your family.

These are just some cigars that myself and a few others talked about. Of course it's a few extras but, nothing to make them have to rebuild.

That will be in the next wave, my own personal pass :).....

• dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    I feel you here, very little time on the forums, and whats even worse is very little time to sit and enjoy some cigars. My humidor is at the lowest level its been since I got it. I have got to make some time to order some sticks, enjoy some sticks, and most of all, spend time here on this forum. Holiday madness is winding down, Maybe I can start new year off with some random bombing runs...
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Welcome back bro and Happy New Year. PM to you.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Good to see you back Rick. PM me your new addy please. I need to update my list.
    dopeyferree:
    I feel you here, very little time on the forums, and whats even worse is very little time to sit and enjoy some cigars. My humidor is at the lowest level its been since I got it. I have got to make some time to order some sticks, enjoy some sticks, and most of all, spend time here on this forum. Holiday madness is winding down, Maybe I can start new year off with some random bombing runs...

Good to see you back on. I've been in and out. I wouldn't order a lot after saying that. These guys take notice to such words that you say "My humidor is at the lowest level". Be careful my friend, I think things will turn around faster than you think.

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    RCY Cigars:
    dopeyferree:

Good to see you back on. I've been in and out. I wouldn't order a lot after saying that. These guys take notice to such words that you say "My humidor is at the lowest level". Be careful my friend, I think things will turn around faster than you think.

Hmmmmm....I smell an empty humidor. You really should be more careful on what you say.....Somebody might hear you..........Get me his addy. I will fix the problem. INCOMING......
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    dopeyferree:

Hmmmmm....I smell an empty humidor. You really should be more careful on what you say.....Somebody might hear you..........Get me his addy. I will fix the problem. INCOMING......
    good job. im going to bump this up to the top so others see it...
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    dopeyferree:

good job. im going to bump this up to the top so others see it...

Ferree, I think your F'D.....

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    The thing I hate about the holiday season being over is it always means I got to go back to work. I never get to relax after all the rushing around.
    hows the new place treating you rick, we need to get together some time soon.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Happy New Year Rick. I see you are starting the year off right.
    dopeyferree:

It's been a heck of a ride building a house. But it's finally here. I think we can make that happen Ferree.

jsnake:

Happy New Year to you also Jake and your family. Yes you are right as well as you will soon see along with COOP and lilwing :).....

• dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Rick's the man so having that BORK back on the boards is key. Now we just have to figure out a good smart bomb.
    dowjr1:
    Rick's the man so having that BORK back on the boards is key. Now we just have to figure out a good smart bomb.

SMART BOMB ME, LOL. My friend, I apologize now. Be careful when you check your mail today :).....

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    RCY Cigars:
    dopeyferree:

It's been a heck of a ride building a house. But it's finally here. I think we can make that happen Ferree.

jsnake:

Happy New Year to you also Jake and your family. Yes you are right as well as you will soon see along with COOP and lilwing :).....

Oh man .......

Court hearing is Monday so hopefully I will get back to my normal self and participating more on the forums. Family is doing great though.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    dopeyferree:
    Darrell going on a bombing run? I can wait to see this.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    dowjr1:
    Sir if you need an assistant in the development of your smart bomb, I would certainly appreciate the opportunity. I can send you my resume if needed. lol
    RCY Cigars:
    Spending time with family and being occupied by other things during the holiday season. Got in the way of my time in the forum. Oh well, you know who you are and thanks for being patient.

More to follow.....

Yes, they are in flight. DC 0310 2640 0000 5039 2407, 0310 2640 0000 5039 2391, 0310 2640 0000 5039 2414

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:

More to follow.....

Yes, they are in flight. DC 0310 2640 0000 5039 2407, 0310 2640 0000 5039 2391, 0310 2640 0000 5039 2414

rutroh
    Lakota72:
    dopeyferree:
    Darrell going on a bombing run? I can wait to see this.
    Dan, I hung onto a couple of those nasty turds that I got. Maybe you would enjoy another one of them.