Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Any 5 Vegas Gold Fans

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
I have enjoyed the gold for some time as a morning smoke but have become bored with it. Anyone here still enjoy them?

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Goldy does I believe?
  • e6specialke6specialk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    One of my favorites....
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Never tried them
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    I like them but I like the CAO Gold, the Cusano 18 Connie, and the RP Connie better. The 5 Vegas Gold just seems to have a bit of an edge to them, IMO
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    MTuccelli:
    I have enjoyed the gold for some time as a morning smoke but have become bored with it. Anyone here still enjoy them?

I still have and enjoy them in morning too, i just rotate with other connies or something smooth, so I do not to become to burnt out on them!!
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    i know teege likes em. and i never liked them too much so i left them at the bottom of my humi and after a year and a half i gave them another shot and WOW. i now see what aging does to a cigar. i wish i have more, lol
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I still enjoy them. Just haven't had them in forever.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Mike, you really know how to give away nice cigars. I have use this line, I bored with a certain brand. Someone is going to be lucky.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RCY Cigars:
    Mike, you really know how to give away nice cigars. I have use this line, I bored with a certain brand. Someone is going to be lucky.
    Mmmmm....not a bad idea Rick

MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

Am I the only mike????:-)
    MVW67:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

Just said I liked them not that I needed any:-)
    MVW67:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

Nope I am Mike too

MTuccelli:
    MVW67:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

Nope I am Mike too

wait, mike, are you giving these away? i'll lighten your load if you want man :). we could even make a trade out of it man
    slickric:
    MTuccelli:
    MVW67:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

Nope I am Mike too

wait, mike, are you giving these away? i'll lighten your load if you want man :). we could even make a trade out of it man
    Slick, I believe RCY, has some and thinking of lightening his load a little.....
    MVW67:
    slickric:
    MTuccelli:
    MVW67:
    MTuccelli:
    RCY Cigars:

Nope I am Mike too

Slick, I believe RCY, has some and thinking of lightening his load a little.....
    Gotcha. I got a little confused there, lol
  • e6specialke6specialk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Mike, I received a very unexpected package from you yesterday, thank you. I'm not sure if this is why you asked if anyone still enjoyed the gold, but it was definitely not my intention when I replied. You are truly a stand up guy, I noticed in your bio that you are retired Air Force, well I am a retired Marine and all I can say is - STAND BY.... Thanks again brother. This really is the greatest forum in the world, to get a package in the mail from someone you've never talked to before (but I did recognize the name from the forum) and what does it contain, (4) 5 Vegas Golds (one of my favorites) and a Cuba Libre to top things off. I can't express my appreciation enough. Sorry for not posting a picture, my only way to take a picture right now is with my phone and it doesn't do very good.
    First I want to thank you for your service to this great country of ours. you are a Patriot my brother. Yep Mike my plan was the first one that replied that they enjoyed them or it was their favorite was gonna get them. I wish I had enough of them to send to all the brothers that posted to the thread.

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Yup! had a friend receive some from an anonymous admirer and he was kind enough to give me a 20-pack. Smooth and sweet!