Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Secret Santa was Awesome

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Got everything I wanted with some surprises I just notice. So many sticks, I most have been sleepy when I opened my box. Thank you again and I'm sending my thank you box Sir. Maybe a review can come from this.

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I hope there are some sticks in there that you like Bro! I was pumped when I saw that you were my target. Hope the Xicar Scissors and the Colibri soft flame lighter works out...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Yes Sir and I hope this package is to your liking. It's just a little thank you and I don't send these out often. Enjoy and you are F'd in a good way, lol......

whoa... what package? I object
    Okay, so my first package got re-routed. Secret Santa is getting this one or I'm hand delivering it :)...

DC 0311 2550 0003 9808 3170
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Neither one of you two lackeys are to be trusted in any way whatsoever.
    dowjr1:

Well Sir, I sent a package to my secret santa which was the wrong addy. Lucky me, nine days later it come back. Now I have the correct addy and that DC is going to light a little happiness on secret santa. Nothing super great but, they're not turds for sure. Just a thank you santa package...

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    It was very cool seeing all the carnage from the Secret Santa and just wish I would have found the site a little sooner than I did and been able to participate. Definitely want to this year though because it looked like a blast.
    RCY Cigars:
    dowjr1:

Well Sir, I sent a package to my secret santa which was the wrong addy. Lucky me, nine days later it come back. Now I have the correct addy and that DC is going to light a little happiness on secret santa. Nothing super great but, they're not turds for sure. Just a thank you santa package...

That's so crazy... I'm glad it made it back... I thought for sure it "disappeared" like my other packages... When this baby lands, I will get photos up asap!
    Rick hit me with some Secret Santa retaliation... I knew this was coming, but I'm still stunned by what he included... Thanks Rick! I hope the SS gift is workin out for ya!

2012-01-27_11-54-19_347
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    robbyras:
    Rick hit me with some Secret Santa retaliation... I knew this was coming, but I'm still stunned by what he included... Thanks Rick! I hope the SS gift is workin out for ya!

2012-01-27_11-54-19_347
    Niiice one Rick!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Those are beautiful
    Glad you finally got it. I may have missed it in your reviews. But, review those two on the left side Sir. Also, I wanted to day thank you again for for that killer package you put together for me on Christmas.
    RCY Cigars:
    Glad you finally got it. I may have missed it in your reviews. But, review those two on the left side Sir. Also, I wanted to day thank you again for for that killer package you put together for me on Christmas.
    I will review them soon for sure... that El Rey is SCREAMING to be smoked!

and Like I said before, I was PUMPED when I got you as my target... you bring a lot to this forum!