Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Herfing with JimmyV723

kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
So Jimmy and I are from the some hometown and he now lives in Arizona...... Back when he joined the forums I sent him a welcome to the forums package ..... Jimmy told me that he would be home for a few weeks and that we should try and get together for smoke and some drinks ...... Tuesday night we got together and did just that and Jimmy payed me back with a little gift of his own for me ..... image
Now Jimmy advised me that he got some help from a few other BORK'S and would not divulge specifics but I just wanted to say thanks again to Jimmy and whomever else assisted him on this . As for the herfing we had a great time I enjoyed a San Lotano that I got from Greg2648 and Jimmy smoke a Cohiba Extra Vigoroso and enjoyed a few Woodchuck Ciders ..... Thanks again Jimmy for the awesome herf and sticks. Sorry about the blurry pic but the sticks are cuban label, Gurhkha Beauty, CAO America, CAO VR, Cain Daytona, Diesel Unlimited, AB Presendo, Cohiba Red Dot , and a Padilla Miami.

Comments

• spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Nice job Jim...Need to herf when you get back in town...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Very nice payback!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Just got back home in Phoenix and it was great meeting up with Jim when I was back in Buffalo. I had to retaliate after he sent me a welcome package like he did and I figured why not put them all in a Herf-a-Dor as well. Didn't know he already had a couple but like he said you can never have too many of them. He of course also brought some sticks for me including a Gurkha Centurian, Cain Daytona, Padilla Miami and 5 Vegas Cask Strength to name a few. Very nice selection of sticks just like his welcome package was.

I did have some help on the cigars I brought for him because I only had a couple that were on his Favorites list and wanted to make sure and bring him stuff he liked. When I did a trade with another BOTL I asked if they could look at Jim's list and send any they might have as part of our trade. They did and I added a couple others I received in other trades or passes and I'm glad he liked the stuff I brought.

Good luck in Vermont Jim and thanks again for the cigars and introducing me to the Woodchuck Cider, damn good stuff.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    spindrift:
    Nice job Jim...Need to herf when you get back in town...
    Sounds good Paul and I smoked the Cohiba XV you gave me while herfing with Jim. Nice cigar and I've really enjoyed all the ones I've had so far and I know I'll enjoy the others as well.
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Welcome back...
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Great job Jimmy! And nice hit King, enjoy brother ;)