Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I am Looking for a Trade.....

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
I would be up for a Blind Trade with a Brother. I am thinking 5-10 sticks. Combination of Super Premiums, premiums and everyday smokes. I double-dog dare you. References available upon request.....

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    reference given.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    You must have your very own postal kiosk.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Direwolf:
    You must have your very own postal kiosk.
    dude, you're funny... every time i read one of your posts I laugh... that's all I got..

and Greg needs no reference... if someone on this forum doesn't know who you are, then chances are THEY need the reference
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    I'll do it Greg, if you want my "crap"...
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    greg2648:
    I would be up for a Blind Trade with a Brother. I am thinking 5-10 sticks. Combination of Super Premiums, premiums and everyday smokes. I double-dog dare you. References available upon request.....
    Can I get your References? I need to check it out.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Shaun, I would love to trade with you. I will put a ackage together for you tonight.
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    Absolutely, You can't be too careful these days. I will post his contact info below.

Isacc Lee
    XXXX XXXXXXXXX Dr
    Chino Hills, Ca. XXXXX
    References? Does that mean you guys keep the destroyed mailboxes and have them piled up for display later?
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    Absolutely, You can't be too careful these days. I will post his contact info below.

Isacc Lee
    XXXX XXXXXXXXX Dr
    Chino Hills, Ca. XXXXX
    lol
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Shaun, I would love to trade with you. I will put a ackage together for you tonight.
    Cool! PM me the specifics!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Cool! PM me the specifics!
    PM Sent.
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:

Isacc Lee
    XXXX XXXXXXXXX Dr
    Chino Hills, Ca. XXXXX
    lol

Greg that ref is no good. He only sends out 2nds and house blends. Please provide a better one. *** Shaun ..... F___ him up! I'm tired of seeing Greg wanting to do trades.
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:

Isacc Lee
    XXXX XXXXXXXXX Dr
    Chino Hills, Ca. XXXXX
    lol

Greg that ref is no good. He only sends out 2nds and house blends. Please provide a better one. *** Shaun ..... F___ him up! I'm tired of seeing Greg wanting to do trades.
    HILARIOUS.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:

Isacc Lee
    XXXX XXXXXXXXX Dr
    Chino Hills, Ca. XXXXX
    lol

Yeah I tried to F him up last trade and failed....... bring you A game buddy.
    firetruckguy:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:

Isacc Lee
    XXXX XXXXXXXXX Dr
    Chino Hills, Ca. XXXXX
    lol

Yeah I tried to F him up last trade and failed....... bring you A game buddy.
    What do you mean, FTG. Its because of that trade, I am still walking with a limp. I would smoke the cigars you sent, but they are too pretty. I look at them every day.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:

Isacc Lee
    XXXX XXXXXXXXX Dr
    Chino Hills, Ca. XXXXX
    lol

chino hills? wtf, i just sent one to xxxx diamond bar blvd, diamond bar, ca xxxxx
    Maybe I should throw my hat in one of these days.... :)
    Doood they are traiding cigars...Not hats.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Direwolf:
    smartallyness will get you bombed,lol
    Direwolf:
    I sent Rick a hat. Next time realize that you are wrong before you post such drivel.
    Marker:
    Direwolf:
    I sent Rick a hat. Next time realize that you are wrong before you post such drivel.
    I just remembered I sent Robby a hat.... Ok I'll stop posting now.
    I think I sent someone a hat and I got a hat as well. I also know that paul sent some shirts out. O yea and some clocks. Im waiting for someone to send some shoes.
    lcpleel:
    I think I sent someone a hat and I got a hat as well. I also know that paul sent some shirts out.
    I received a "killer" hat. "Dirty Rat" hat. No amout of cigars would be able to offset my hat.
    lcpleel:
    I think I sent someone a hat and I got a hat as well. I also know that paul sent some shirts out. O yea and some clocks. Im waiting for someone to send some shoes.
    I don't have my air jordans from 1987 anymore. Sorry man.
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:

Isacc Lee
    XXXX XXXXXXXXX Dr
    Chino Hills, Ca. XXXXX
    lol

chino hills? wtf, i just sent one to xxxx diamond bar blvd, diamond bar, ca xxxxx
    damn it jimmy lol now i have to goto m old stomping grounds. lol its cool there only 10 minutes away.
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    I think I sent someone a hat and I got a hat as well. I also know that paul sent some shirts out.
    I received a "killer" hat. "Dirty Rat" hat. No amout of cigars would be able to offset my hat.

I think that was the first hat that was seen on trades. that dirty rat one was a cool one. Nothing compared to my opus hat but my heads too big for it. I have it hanging on my wineador that hold my opus, kind of like old dorm rooms with the necktie thing. "Do not enter" Lol
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    Crap, I was just about to send you the dirty rat hat...hmmm, now I gotta find me another recipient
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    Crap, I was just about to send you the dirty rat hat...hmmm, now I gotta find me another recipient
    lol
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    If you're willing to trade with me, please PM me. I've been meaning to get back into the swing of things.
    wwhwang:
    If you're willing to trade with me, please PM me. I've been meaning to get back into the swing of things.
    Not to thread jack but Wayne if you want we can work something out.