Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

B!tch-Slapped from The Great White North With Pictures

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
Details to follow.

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Ha, Ha... I was wondering when Steve was gonna lay the hurt on ya!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    The Kid:
    Ha, Ha... I was wondering when Steve was gonna lay the hurt on ya!
    We fired cruise missles at each other in November. He hurt me then, I guess this was the "Coup des Gras".
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    I can't wait to see this!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    MVW67:
    me too!!!
    I already have some of the details. This isn't going to be pretty. Pretty bloody. Pictures won't be for the weak at heart. Will make some grown men cry. Not me, though, I am happier than sh!t. lol.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Steve dont fvck around so im waiting to see this one. Plus Steve doesnt start thing he cant finish. Cant you tell by the amount of *** he buys?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Can't wait to see this! Steve is a mother truckin beast!
    lcpleel:
    Steve dont fvck around so im waiting to see this one. Plus Steve doesnt start thing he cant finish. Cant you tell by the amount of *** he buys?
    The honest answer is, there is so much carnage, I am waiting for the OK to post the pictures. Its that bad. The pictures are rated XXX. With Steve's approval, I will post tonight after work.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    The honest answer is, there is so much carnage, I am waiting for the OK to post the pictures. Its that bad. The pictures are rated XXX. With Steve's approval, I will post tonight after work.
    Tease
    greg2648:
    MVW67:
    me too!!!
    I already have some of the details. This isn't going to be pretty. Pretty bloody. Pictures won't be for the weak at heart. Will make some grown men cry. Not me, though, I am happier than sh!t. lol.
    I have a strong stomach:-) And big shoulders...waiting patiently to see the carnage!!!!!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I can't even imagine what he has done. I just know from experience, you will be happily F'd....

RCY Cigars:
    I can't even imagine what he has done. I just know from experience, you will be happily F'd....

a behike that was stepped on just to rain on your parade.
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:

Isaaccccccccccc, lol....

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:

settle down you get yours tomorrow,lol Label/Receipt Number: 0311 2550 0003 0971 5282 Expected Delivery Date: January 6, 2012 Class: Priority Mail® Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™ Status: Depart USPS Sort Facility Your item departed our NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315 sort facility on January 04, 2012.
    jimmy whats that mess...
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    lcpleel:
    jimmy whats that mess...
    ohh sorry, settle down you get yours tomorrow,lol Label/0311 2550 0003 0971 5282 Expected Delivery Date: January 6, 2012
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:

settle down you get yours tomorrow,lol Label/Receipt Number: 0311 2550 0003 0971 5282 Expected Delivery Date: January 6, 2012 Class: Priority Mail® Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™ Status: Depart USPS Sort Facility Your item departed our NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315 sort facility on January 04, 2012.

LOL....

This is getting better and better, can't wait!!
    Well, here it is. This is the nuclear blast that I received from DD. Back on 12/20 he said he was going to make a "statement" and by God he did. One of the few times that I have been left Speechless. As we all know, Steve does not do a lot of bombing, so when he does it's always epic and this one was no different. Obviously he judged me and I was found guilty and this was my punishment. I see no way for me to be able to compete at this level so I will just take it like a man. Steve, I don't know what I did to deserve your attention, but thank you for these great cigars.

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I'm...just sorta...staring...at the computer...drooling...on myself...
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I can't focus my eyes now.. It was like staring at a solar eclipse
    greg2648:
    Well, here it is. This is the nuclear blast that I received from DD. Back on 12/20 he said he was going to make a "statement" and by God he did. One of the few times that I have been left Speechless. As we all know, Steve does not do a lot of bombing, so when he does it's always epic and this one was no different. Obviously he judged me and I was found guilty and this was my punishment. I see no way for me to be able to compete at this level so I will just take it like a man. Steve, I don't know what I did to deserve your attention, but thank you for these great cigars.

LOL you got served...
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    woops... looks like he threw a Nicaraguan in there by mistake. Just send that one to me and I'll destroy it for you, brother.
    My wife just asked me why my tongue was hanging out!!!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Enjoy! That unbanded is a Hamlet custom rolled torp FYI...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I uh uh uh wow
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    ENFIDL:
    I uh uh uh wow
    ^ Yea what he said
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    nice. that reminds me i have to pick up another box of murallas
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Steve, wonderful bombardment brother! And Greg, you completely deserve this, you are a great friend and amazing human being... congrats!!