Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for a few boxes

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
Looking for cigar boxes as storage... i'm rolling out cooler #2 and need more boxes!

I'd love to get boxes from the brands I like: any Tatuaje, My Father, Illusione, Liga Privada, Alec Bradley, Camacho, etc...

I'll buy, trade or both... and I'll pay shipping since I know it can be a bich to ship bigger things...

let me know if you have any layin around!

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I don't have those brands but I do have a few others if interested. Any particular size you looking for

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Will check local B&M's and I have to travel north for a few days and already found some b&m's to visit in the evenings and will check there also:-)
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    got about 3,4 liga boxes, 3-4 arturo fuente hemmingway boxes, quesada espana boxes. Shoot me a pm with your addy and I'll get these out to you if you like. probably about 10 total boxes or so. i can ship em ups since it will be less expensive.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    i have a don peppin garcia box if you wanna pm me your info
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    MTuccelli:
    I don't have those brands but I do have a few others if interested. Any particular size you looking for

No sizes in particular... I can use just about anything...
    zeebra:
    got about 3,4 liga boxes, 3-4 arturo fuente hemmingway boxes, quesada espana boxes. Shoot me a pm with your addy and I'll get these out to you if you like. probably about 10 total boxes or so. i can ship em ups since it will be less expensive.
    Holy crap! That's awesome Zeebs! Let's work something out... I'll PM you in a bit!
    MVW67:
    Will check local B&M's and I have to travel north for a few days and already found some b&m's to visit in the evenings and will check there also:-)
    Thanks Bro! don't spend any cash on them... looks like zeeb's has me covered... I would love a My Father box though, so if you com across one, I'll compensate you well for it!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:

zeebra:
    Holy crap! That's awesome Zeebs! Let's work something out... I'll PM you in a bit!
    MVW67:
    Thanks Bro! don't spend any cash on them... looks like zeeb's has me covered... I would love a My Father box though, so if you com across one, I'll compensate you well for it!
    Thats the great thing about this forum, somebody yells "fire" and immediately others are pitching in. Its a beautiful thing. Nice, very nice.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:

zeebra:
    MVW67:
    how well? lol
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    robbyras:
    I would love a My Father box
    Rob, I would love to hook you up on one of these since I have more than a few, unfortunately (for you) they are all full..........................:):):)

bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    Rob, I would love to hook you up on one of these since I have more than a few, unfortunately (for you) they are all full..........................:):):)

he gots 1 coming,lol My Father Cedros Deluxe Cervantes box image
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:

But Jimmie, is it full?
    bandyt09:
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:

But Jimmie, is it full?
    ohh hell naw, are you sending him a full one? ill back off,lol
    im not sure how i managed to post those upside-down, lol
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:
    jj20030:
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:

he gots 1 coming,lol My Father Cedros Deluxe Cervantes box
    But Jimmie, is it full?
    ohh hell naw, are you sending him a full one? ill back off,lol
    Oh hell naw, I was just bragging that mine are full, lol........................
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    slickric:
    will this do?Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    And I had to send you a lousy Don Lino Africa box......My bad.......
    not at all spin, we love that clock. and the hot sauce was the cherry on top ;)
    you guys are awesome! Yes Slick that will very much do!
    slickric:
    will this do?Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Shoot me a PM and we'll work something out...
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    spindrift:
    slickric:
    And I had to send you a lousy Don Lino Africa box......My bad.......
    actually, those Don Lino Africa boxes are pretty freakin awesome. Damn near humi quality!
    todd, i agree 100%. and also, we have a room that is an african theme so it works perfectly
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Need anymore? I have damn near 60 boxes in my garage. I have some good ones too. Just let me know and I might make a list or take some pics. I know I have a white My Father Le Bijou box and a Arturo Fuente Short Story box or two. I have a huge variety of others.
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    Are you still needing boxes? Please let me know, I have quite a few because I bought a bunch on ebay and at a cigar online store.
    jsnake:
    Need anymore? I have damn near 60 boxes in my garage. I have some good ones too. Just let me know and I might make a list or take some pics. I know I have a white My Father Le Bijou box and a Arturo Fuente Short Story box or two. I have a huge variety of others.
    nice... the White MF box is the main one I am looking for, so I will take that off your hands for sure... you may want to post pics, I'm sure some other guys around here will want them... and I'll pay for shipping... PM me and we'll get something figured out... Thanks Bro!
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    I have these
    Perdomo Reserve,
    Brickhouse Mighty Mighty,
    The Griffis Special Edition,
    Java by Drew Estate,
    La Aroma de Cuba,
    Kristoff,
    Nick Sticks,
    Perdom,o
    2 A. Fuente boxes,
    Padron,
    Olivia,
    Vegas defensa, sp?
    Gran Habano,s
    Alec Bradly Tempus,
    I collect boxes. I bought the empty boxes off ebay and a cigar store online.
    I will get back to you tomorrow. About to head into work to head back home. Won't get in until late.
    Salem:
    I have these Perdomo Reserve, Brickhouse Mighty Mighty, The Griffis Special Edition, Java by Drew Estate, La Aroma de Cuba, Kristoff, Nick Sticks, Perdom,o 2 A. Fuente boxes, Padron, Olivia, Vegas defensa, sp? Gran Habano,s Alec Bradly Tempus, I collect boxes.
    Thanks Salem! I may be all set here... based on the replies, I should be good... but I do love the AB Tempus... I'm just not sure I'll have room for it... you may want to extend the offer to some of the other BORKS here... I'm sure someone is in need...
    did you get your box and nom nom's today? LOL
    If you still need some I might have like that white My Father just let me know. I didn't forget you. I had my big court day today and needless to say I about had an anxiety attack. This has been beating me down for the last year and it is mostly over. Judge is taking things under advisement for the next 3 weeks. Long day. Let me know and I will PM you.
    jj20030:
    did you get your box and nom nom's today? LOL
    HA! Yes i did!

so we started with this

Photobucket

it really is a beautiful box... but it felt a little heavy, so I popped it open and found this

Photobucket

5 sexy sticks (somehow I have never had the SL Maddy or the Obsidian!!) and some Creamy Chicken Top Ramen... I left the bubble wrap on it because i thought bubble wrap on some Ramen was one of the funnier things I have ever seen...

thanks Jimmy! watch your back!
    jsnake:
    If you still need some I might have like that white My Father just let me know. I didn't forget you. I had my big court day today and needless to say I about had an anxiety attack. This has been beating me down for the last year and it is mostly over. Judge is taking things under advisement for the next 3 weeks. Long day. Let me know and I will PM you.
    Sorry to hear about the court issues... I hope it all works out! Lets get a PM going about these boxes... incoming