Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Wow, and I was suppose to get 5 cigars!!!

SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
RCY Cigars adopted me as a newbie and we had a pass. I was to send him 5 of mine and he was to send me 5 of his. And THIS is what I found in my mailbox!!!! 12 high quality cigars. Even have a Java by Drew Estate with coffee flavor I had been craving and another one that smells slightly of vanilla....hmmmm....yummy!! RCY, I can't thank you enough and I in no way came close to the kind of cigars you gave me. You are a great person and very generous. I thank you!!! Hey....the first one will be the Java. Anyone got a suggestion on the next one, if you can read the cigars. couldn't get a nice clear pic. I'm SUPER excited!!!!! This is great!!! image

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Nice hit, Rick. Way to go.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    That's RCY for ya.......Nice Work Rick,, Enjoy!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Rick does NOT screw around... he sees a mark and takes it out... well done!
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Salem:
    good job!! ;o)
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Salem:
    RCY Cigars adopted me as a newbie and we had a pass. I was to send him 5 of mine and he was to send me 5 of his. And THIS is what I found in my mailbox!!!! 12 high quality cigars. Even have a Java by Drew Estate with coffee flavor I had been craving and another one that smells slightly of vanilla....hmmmm....yummy!! RCY, I can't thank you enough and I in no way came close to the kind of cigars you gave me. You are a great person and very generous. I thank you!!! Hey....the first one will be the Java. Anyone got a suggestion on the next one, if you can read the cigars. couldn't get a nice clear pic. I'm SUPER excited!!!!! This is great!!! image
    see how this works now,lmao, nice smackdown
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Very nice hit RCY and yeah Salem, I learned very early that the guys on here don't count real well, lol.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Nicely done Rick!! Great selection of cigars! Salem, I'd suggest the Perdomo 10th Ann next. Its a good smoke as well!!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Salem:
    From what I can see, looks like a RCY 5 count to me.........

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    bandyt09:
    Salem:
    From what I can see, looks like a RCY 5 count to me.........

Interesting way to learn how this works, HuH LMAO
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Nice adoption present. I'd go with the virtue or perdomo next. Nice mild sticks with good flavor.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    A very nice selection set by Ric. The Avos are what caught my eye. I love that brand. You should find something good about any of those as they all have their own "personality"
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    Rick is one of the greatest. Enjoy them, very nice selection of sticks you got from him. Trust me, there is some kind of auto brainwash mechanism that destroys your counting ability when you register an account on here. He is not the only who seems to have this problem.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Devastating hit Rick, killer job my friend!!! Salem, those AVO's and Romeo y Juliet are some truly magic smokes... Smoother than glass and highly complex, enjoy!!!
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Typical RCY 5'er....
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Yup Rick is a great BOTL.
    Rick is missing and I can't properly thank him!! lol!
    Well, I got to thinking, I hope Rick didn't mind my crowing and showing off what he sent me. Maybe I should have asked first. Hoping I didn't do a bad thing. Just that I was so excited and happy and grateful. Thank you Rick! I just think people ought to know when someone is so generous and thoughtful.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Salem:
    Well, I got to thinking, I hope Rick didn't mind my crowing and showing off what he sent me. Maybe I should have asked first. Hoping I didn't do a bad thing. Just that I was so excited and happy and grateful. Thank you Rick! I just think people ought to know when someone is so generous and thoughtful.
    He wont mind at all. Thats why we have the good traders, stand up folks thread. We post on there all the time to show off what we got as part of trades/bombs...etc.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Nice work Rick! Looks like some relaxation is in order there Salem :D
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    You cannot trust Rick. He can not count and I think he is stuck in a cigar bombers version of Groundhog Day.
    jsnake:
    You cannot trust Rick. He can not count and I think he is stuck in a cigar bombers version of Groundhog Day.
    I sure did benefit from him not being able to count and if I had had more cigars, I would not have been able to count either. The day is coming though.......
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Salem:
    Don't worry, Rick is a big boy and you didn't do anything differently than what we have all done when Rick nailed us; and yes, Rick has pretty much nailed everyone here on the forum it seems like. He is probably just reorganizing and lining up his next bomb.........Always remember, cigars are for relaxing and taking your worries away, so don't worry about this, it is fine.

Also, don't worry about the quantity of the sticks you have and the bombing process; like marriage, you 'll know when the time is right. I, for one, took almost a whole year here on the forum before I sent out my first bomb.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    bandyt09:
    Salem:
    Don't worry, Rick is a big boy and you didn't do anything differently than what we have all done when Rick nailed us; and yes, Rick has pretty much nailed everyone here on the forum it seems like. He is probably just reorganizing and lining up his next bomb.........Always remember, cigars are for relaxing and taking your worries away, so don't worry about this, it is fine.

Also, don't worry about the quantity of the sticks you have and the bombing process; like marriage, you 'll know when the time is right. I, for one, took almost a whole year here on the forum before I sent out my first bomb.

Smoke em if you got em and Bandyt09 are right. No worries, happy they got to you in good condition. You said you wanted some mild to medium cigars to try. These are all cigars I like to smoke in that range. Must of these are reasonably price except for a few. Enjoy and welcome to the forum. Look forward to getting your end of the trade. Also, sorry for the time missed. Was moving this weekend and had no internet.
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    Salem:

Smoke em if you got em and Bandyt09 are right. No worries, happy they got to you in good condition. You said you wanted some mild to medium cigars to try. These are all cigars I like to smoke in that range. Must of these are reasonably price except for a few. Enjoy and welcome to the forum. Look forward to getting your end of the trade. Also, sorry for the time missed. Was moving this weekend and had no internet.
    Rick, did you not get the cigars yet? The tracking said they were delivered 1-7-12. Let me know!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Salem:
    jsnake:
    I sure did benefit from him not being able to count and if I had had more cigars, I would not have been able to count either. The day is coming though.......
    I have NO doubt that your collection is growing quite nicely... HOWEVER, don't bet on out-bombing Rick, ever. lol

I have a 120qt cooler full of cigars (and a few desktops and one aging mini-tower... lol)... and I've yet to get the better of him. Out bombing Rick is like catching a unicorn, and then saddling it up for a leprechaun, and then watching them win the Kentucky Derby. Ain't gonna happen. lol

Rick, excellent hit, as always. Salem, enjoy those beauties!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Awesome hit! I quickly discovered that counting skills are in short supply with this crew. BTW, the 1844 is a super mild and sweet smoke... IMO.
    Toombes:
    Awesome hit! I quickly discovered that counting skills are in short supply with this crew. BTW, the 1844 is a super mild and sweet smoke... IMO.
    Well, I do believe that will be my next one then!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Salem:
    Toombes:
    Well, I do believe that will be my next one then!!

Glad to be of service, dear Lady!