Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

What Happened to..........(Super Slueth Needed)............

2»

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    boydmcgowan:
    bandyt09:
    Alright guys, I think I know what happened here. In my haste to clean up the humi, I dropped a few sticks, pretty sure they all hit the "floor" today, maybe one rolled under the sofa............
    LOL, I found a few myself this evening on the doorstep.

Really cool Todd, Thanks. Pics to follow but for now I'll drop a list.

1. RP Old World lancero
    2. Romeo y Julieta Vieja I think
    3. Cuba Libre one
    4. DPG Back Toro
    5. Sencillo
    6. An Unknown greycliff
    7. AB black market
    8. AB tempus

Great Selection brother thank you, there is a top 5 favorite in there in the DPG Black in a new size, a few I like alot in the Sencillo and the AB Tempus and a handful of sticks i've never tried. looking forward to these. These are from the secret santa contest right? Thanks for the cool contest man.

Pics to follow as soon as I can talk the wife into posting them to snapfish for me.
    Yep, SS contest winnings. BTW, the DPG Black is a Toro with over 3 years on it

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Thanks Todd. You definitely brought the heat on this one!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    bandyt09:
    boydmcgowan:
    bandyt09:
    Alright guys, I think I know what happened here. In my haste to clean up the humi, I dropped a few sticks, pretty sure they all hit the "floor" today, maybe one rolled under the sofa............
    LOL, I found a few myself this evening on the doorstep.

Really cool Todd, Thanks. Pics to follow but for now I'll drop a list.

1. RP Old World lancero
    2. Romeo y Julieta Vieja I think
    3. Cuba Libre one
    4. DPG Back Toro
    5. Sencillo
    6. An Unknown greycliff
    7. AB black market
    8. AB tempus

Great Selection brother thank you, there is a top 5 favorite in there in the DPG Black in a new size, a few I like alot in the Sencillo and the AB Tempus and a handful of sticks i've never tried. looking forward to these. These are from the secret santa contest right? Thanks for the cool contest man.

Pics to follow as soon as I can talk the wife into posting them to snapfish for me.
    Yep, SS contest winnings. BTW, the DPG Black is a Toro with over 3 years on it

3 F'ING YEARS?!?!. Thats awesome man, thank you. The Black is a cigar that I don't love ROTT but it tastes amazing with a year on it, hence how its a top 5 for me, but I've never had any with more than that. I'm really looking forward to this one, brother, thank you. Thats really cool.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I think Todd's hittin the pills a lil too much after his surgery with the kind of destruction he's causing!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Apologies for posting pics a solid week late, but we had my boys 2nd birthday party and way too much family in town and really got side tracked here. . . . but my wife posted the pics last night and I wanted to get these up on the boards ASAP.

Todd, great selection brother, that DPG will be the first to die a fiery death. And thanks for putting on a fun contest that.