Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mike (MTuccelli) is a great brother

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
So Mike sent a Christmas gift over for me and my Step Father (Steve is battling a brain tumor)... but the gift was stolen from my porch... so, in true Mike fashion, he sent over a replacement package...

I've never received a more thoughtful gift... Steve and I were getting set to start restoring a 56 GMC pickup when he had a second tumor show up... it was basically like he had a stroke, so that put an end to the restoration project before it even started... so Mike took it upon himself to give Steve and I another shot!

Photobucket

he included a very nice note with the gift... i was overcome with emotion... while this gift is simple, it symbolizes a second chance for Steve and I to bond... I can't even express what this means to me...

On top of that, Mike's Mom heard that my original package was stolen, so she "got collage crazy and pumped this one out" for me! so awesome!

Photobucket

It's already hanging in my office and I'll think of her generosity every time I look at it!

as if all this weren't enough, Mike saw fit to include 5 beauties! I have been jonesing for these Nub Dubs for a LONG time! The Decade is a top 10 Favorite for me and this is my favorite vitola and the 1495 is high on my Must Try list!

Photobucket

I can't even express how much this means to me... Mike has been a source of strength for me during some tough times this pas year... I appreciate him as a BORK, Brother and a dear Friend. Thanks so much Mike!

Comments