Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000 Post Contest......WINNER ANNOUNCED

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
This is going to be real easy. In reconition of my 1000 post, I am going to have a contest. This contest will cost you nothing. Its only a matter of how fast you can type and can you follow the rules. It is open to members that have 200 posts or more. You must be on the "Good Traders List". You must be able to count to 10.
This is how it works. The first 10 qualifying members will each pick a number from 1 to 10. Zero(0) does NOT count. You may pick one number only. Immediately post your number on this thread. Any ties will go in order of the posts. It will be your responsibility to choose a number that is not already been taken. There will be no ties. If there is a problem, I will decide the outcome. Once all of the numbers have been chosen, I will have my secretary draw one of those numbers out of a hat. You will just have to trust me on the procedure. The member that has the corresponding number WINS. There is no second place.

That member will win FIVE (5) SUPER Premium Cigars. I am talking the Best of the Best. I will be including ISOM. This package will contain a sample of the best cigars that I have.

On a side note, I would like to Thank all of the members of the forum for allowing me to be a part of your world. I have had a great time these last 6-7 months getting to know all of you. I look forward to this year, where we will meet new members and old friendships will contiue to grow. On a possitive note, I will be stepping up my bombing campaign. Rudy and Isaac are right, I can't stop, no matter how hard I tried. Its too fun for me. So I am apologizing in advance for your mailboxes.

Good Luck on the contest! Your Friend, Greg.

Comments