Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking to trade for a pipe

JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
Lets see if I have any luck with a post of my own. Just looking to get into the pipe hobby. No one near me seems to carry anything worth a second look at.

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I couldn't get into pipes... Too much temptation with all the different blends...Then all the different pipes themselves.. I'd be broke in a minute.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Direwolf:
    I couldn't get into pipes... Too much temptation with all the different blends...Then all the different pipes themselves.. I'd be broke in a minute.
    But you sir are already into cigars lol. You mentioned you were already broke =p.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    wes was nice enough to send a beginner pipe my way along with some tobacco... then OchoZacho hit me with a few blends... I feel like a total douche cuz I haven't had a chance to smoke them yet! gonna have to make time this week!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    JSaint:
    Direwolf:
    But you sir are already into cigars lol. You mentioned you were already broke =p.
    Yeah, but that took atleast 5 minutes.
    Direwolf:
    JSaint:
    Direwolf:
    Yeah, but that took atleast 5 minutes.
    Haha ok.
    robbyras:
    wes was nice enough to send a beginner pipe my way along with some tobacco... then OchoZacho hit me with a few blends... I feel like a total douche cuz I haven't had a chance to smoke them yet! gonna have to make time this week!
    You are a total douche! send em my way and ill smoke em today! lol just kidding Rob.
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    Roll with the corn cob pipe!
    Bump! Anyoneeeee?
    Ok one last bump revival.
  • KriegerKrieger Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    Are you looking for a new or used but in good condition pipe? I can snoop around my local B&M and see what all they carry. They have in-house blends for CHEAP too. I used to smoke my pipe but havnt used it in like... idk, 2 or 3 years? Cigars are just so much more pleasurable. more $ but tastier.
    Krieger:
    Are you looking for a new or used but in good condition pipe? I can snoop around my local B&M and see what all they carry. They have in-house blends for CHEAP too. I used to smoke my pipe but havnt used it in like... idk, 2 or 3 years? Cigars are just so much more pleasurable. more $ but tastier.
    Looking for new good sir. Cheap but well constructed ofcourse. In house blends really interest me as well!
  • KriegerKrieger Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    I shall go there tomorrow and see what they offer. there are like 3 B&Ms within 45 mins of me, and ill snoop around if need be, but my usual hole in the wall almost always has some great pipes. Pm me you price point or any special requests or anything.
    Krieger:
    I shall go there tomorrow and see what they offer. there are like 3 B&Ms within 45 mins of me, and ill snoop around if need be, but my usual hole in the wall almost always has some great pipes. Pm me you price point or any special requests or anything.
    Sounds good thanks! PM will be incoming.