Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade With Her

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
That's right, I said it (Her). Salem hit me with a nice five stick trade. Pictures will be up in a few days. Using the internet with my phone right now. There was a J. Fuego 777, Zino Plantium, Rocky Patel Edge and the other two I cant remember right now. But I will opst in a few. Nice trade very please with the out come. Thank you Rhonda....

Comments

• SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    RCY Cigars:
    That's right, I said it (Her). Salem hit me with a nice five stick trade. Pictures will be up in a few days. Using the internet with my phone right now. There was a J. Fuego 777, Zino Plantium, Rocky Patel Edge and the other two I cant remember right now. But I will opst in a few. Nice trade very please with the out come. Thank you Rhonda....

Rick, I'm glad you liked them and I would have given you more had I had more! You just wait though.......
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Salem:
    RCY Cigars:

Rick, I'm glad you liked them and I would have given you more had I had more! You just wait though.......

No need, you did the trade. That's all I asked for. Very happy with it. You even gave me a few cigars I like a lot. In my cabinet on the top shelf I have some 777's but not in that vitola. So thank you, you came through big time. There's no issue here, would trade with you again in heart beat...

I'm glad you like them Rick!!!
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    Salem, You have a magical address, You should randomly sent little packages his way. He really likes them..
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    when Rick speaks, we all listen! Nice job!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Sorry. I am apologizing in advance. Good Luck.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Lol, Should be ashamed of yourselves picking on the new gal that way.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    dopeyferree:
    Salem, You have a magical address, You should randomly sent little packages his way. He really likes them..
    It's a trap. You have to be careful with Rick, he doesnt always play nice. He heard that I Might send him a bomb, and messed me up from Germany. He's a Great guy, but he's dangers to tango with
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Hopefully she has tactical gear, because she just got bombed!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Toombes:
    Hopefully she has tactical gear, because she just got bombed!
    You address is out there!! And all the wrong people are gonna be able to get it! You might as well go buy a cooler, that 100ct you just orderd will seem small real soon!
    I'm getting really excited hearing this kinda talk!!!