Home Ratings & Reviews

CigarChat LIVE every Week at RobbyRasReviews.com

Comments

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    im on there just waiting for you to open up the room :) i already started herfing without ya tho :)
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    My comments won't post in the chat?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Jameson Cigars Owner, Brad Mayo, is our guest on CigarChat today. We're going with just the chat this week, so no video. But Brad will be there to answer your questions. he is a really cool (and young) dude so it should be fun... and as always, there will be a nice giveway

Click the image below to set an email reminder - Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

Cigar Chat, Live Every Thursday!
    El Primer Mundo Cigars Owner, Sean Williams, is our guest on CigarChat this week. Hoping to officially roll out the video interview/chat function this weekand as always, there will be a nice giveway!

Click the image below to set an email reminder - Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

El Primer Mundo Cigars Owner, Sean Williams, Joins CigarChat today at 4PM PDT. Hoping to officially roll out the video interview/chat function this week!

Click the image below to join in - Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

Show goes live in about 30 minutes... Looks like Sean will be giving away samplers to FIVE lucky viewers, so stop by... click on the image above to join!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I think I said this before, but in case I haven't...........
    If you guys haven't gone to Rob's cigarchat, you are severely missing out. It was a blast.
    Thanks Rob!
    0patience:
    I think I said this before, but in case I haven't...........
    If you guys haven't gone to Rob's cigarchat, you are severely missing out. It was a blast.
    Thanks Rob!
    Thanks Bro! I'm glad you were able to make it out yesterday. There were some hiccups for sure, but we'll iron them out. Sean was very gracious and patient. Once we got past the first few minutes it went pretty well!
    Here is the video from yesterday's CigarChat with El Primer Mundo Owner, Sean Williams

Warning: the first few minutes are lame. I was under the impression I was not yet broadcasting... oops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSxH_K8zOwE
    Here is the video from CigarChat with Tarazona Cigars Owner, Eddie Tarazona

Eddie has a TON of energy and passion for the business! We talk about cigars, college football (Logan Thomas VT QB is his son!) and a little bit of everything else... my connection was a bit spotty but Eddie comes through just fine.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLFqIQfdtMw
    Reinado Cigars Owner, Antonio Lam, Joins CigarChat today at 4PM PDT. We don't normally run a show on Monday, but we wanted to get Antonio on and this date worked... Antonio is giving away a bunch of stuff tonight as well, so check it out...

Click the image below to join in - Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

• txpooltxpool Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 30
    Love Reinados, one of my favorite go to smokes.
    Here is the video from CigarChat with Reinado Cigars Owner, Antonio Lam

Beware the EMPIRE!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-LZmkPwJQ0
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I am determined to make the next chat..I keep forgetting.
    scarlin:
    Ha! This one was a bit funky because it was a different day... we usually run every Thursday...

But, we have TWO shows this week! Dan Tiant, son of Luis and founder of Tiant Cigar Group, will join us on Thursday at 4PM PDT. I'm pretty excited to have him on... should be a good show! And, giveaways as always...
    robbyras:
    scarlin:
    Ha! This one was a bit funky because it was a different day... we usually run every Thursday...

But, we have TWO shows this week! Dan Tiant, son of Luis and founder of Tiant Cigar Group, will join us on Thursday at 4PM PDT. I'm pretty excited to have him on... should be a good show! And, giveaways as always...
    I still don't know what PDT stands for lol..To google I go!
    Dan Tiant joins CigarChat this Thursday! We'll talk cigars, IPCPR, baseball and everything in between! We'll be giving away a few samplers and a baseball autographed by Luis Tiant!

robbyras:
    Dan Tiant joins CigarChat this Thursday! We'll talk cigars, IPCPR, baseball and everything in between! We'll be giving away a few samplers and a baseball autographed by Luis Tiant!

Chat kicks off in about 30 minutes!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Oh crap!

I missed it!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    Discussions about my 2 favorite things. Cigars and baseball and I go and miss it!
    RATS! RATS! RATS! Seriously.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Yeah, I'm pretty upset about this too. I tried to get on and it seemed like technical difficulties. Nothing to click. No windows to open. I've had a Tiante rosado and really enjoyed it, but more importantly, I think I'm a bigger Red Sox fan than rob is a Giants fan. :( major bummer!!!!!!
    We got off to a bit of a late start... my computer crashed at about 3:59:58 so that slowed us down a little bit... The chat window should have been open though... that started at 3:50 and ran the whole time...

anyway, here is the video for you guys to check out. Dan was a few minutes late, so Chris and I talked about our experiences with the El Tiante Line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xTsyP6u8JQ
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    cool video thanks for sharing
    Paul joins the show to talk about Angels, Phantoms, Ghosts and Vampires.

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    That's got to be the coolest cigar band I've ever seen!
    TL Johnson Cigars owner, Terry Johnson, joins CigarChat today at 4PM Pacific!

Terry will be talking about some new blends and giving away some swag and samplers!

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    you lied to me robert! it did not open up a new window. you just wasted 2 seconds of my snoobie life! ok just kidding. I've never heard of TL Johnson. looks like fun! I'll try to join
    Everything about Mr. Johnson screamed 'American'. I loved hearing his tangents about all the minor stuff in the biz.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    I know i said it in the chat, but he seemed like a very down-to-earth kinda guy.
    The boys from EzraZion share some insights into their company and blends. You have to hear Chris’s story from IPCPR! These guys had us laughing! We had a few connectivity issues in the beginning, but they smoothed out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS_8zoux0_0
    Terry sits down with us to talk about the TL Johnson blends and some new stuff on the horizon. We talk a lot about the new Tempio, which I am very excited about!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0poKhZLYtp4