Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tomorrow, I'm scheduled to get bombed, is it wrong to be so excited? lol!!

SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
Toombes told me that he set a rocket to be delivered to my house and it would give me a good bombing tomorrow. Also, my new humidor is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I may have to fortify my mailbox or at least make sure I'm home because the mail woman will drive up in my driveway and blow her horn if she can't fit things in the mailbox. I'm scared people. I'm scared of the bomb. Should I build a shelter of some sort? (I secretly or not so secretly am loving this.....) Is it sooo wrong? :) lol......

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Yes Its terribly wrong but it feels oh so right!!!! Buhhaaawaahhhaa
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    I don't know... doesn't seem like a "bomb" if you not only know it is coming, but know when it is hitting.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    I wouldn't feel bad about it. Just make sure you season your humidor before those sticks go in it. I excited to see the damage :)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Salem:
    Toombes told me that he set a rocket to be delivered to my house and it would give me a good bombing tomorrow. Also, my new humidor is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I may have to fortify my mailbox or at least make sure I'm home because the mail woman will drive up in my driveway and blow her horn if she can't fit things in the mailbox. I'm scared people. I'm scared of the bomb. Should I build a shelter of some sort? (I secretly or not so secretly am loving this.....) Is it sooo wrong? :) lol......

OK, so it's not really much of a bombing if you know it's coming but so be it. It's all in the name of fun and good smokes. As for building the shelter, I just raided my son's LEGOS so I could start mine.
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    I hope it wasn't a bad thing to post about something before getting it, it's just that this is so exciting I can barely stand it. And the giving, brotherly nature of everyone on this forum is so overwhelmingly wonderful to me. In a world where people are out to get what they want, you come to a place like this and find such nice people, well, it's enough to make someone excited. Not only that I will get a nice surprise, but the spirit in which it's given is really something and is also what I'm excited about. Ok, so I'm a woman and this stuff is touching to me. We'll now go back to our regularly scheduled program, lol!!