Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jason Smith

Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
Ok, I am really lost. I have no idea which pass just came to me as there is nothing in the box nor on the box. I received it from Jason today but can someone please tell me which pass this is from? There were some passes that I signed up for a loooong time ago and I have forgotten. Could you please fill me in? Thanks guys.

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Lakota72:
    Ok, I am really lost. I have no idea which pass just came to me as there is nothing in the box nor on the box. I received it from Jason today but can someone please tell me which pass this is from? There were some passes that I signed up for a loooong time ago and I have forgotten. Could you please fill me in? Thanks guys.
    cool that should be my 2000 pass.
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    lcpleel:
    Lakota72:
    Nothing in the box??? It must be your Isaac.............
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    Lakota72:
    jUST MY LUCK~ LOL
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    Lakota72:
    jUST MY LUCK~ LOL
    Hahaha. BTW - I thought there was a cc in bag #1?
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    Lakota72:
    jUST MY LUCK~ LOL
    lmao, i hope he's akiddin,lol
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    Lakota72:
    jUST MY LUCK~ LOL
    No I think its empty. The Flippen Elfs keep stealing my smokes.
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    Lakota72:
    jUST MY LUCK~ LOL
    Were there any Sharks in that one???????
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    Lakota72:
    jUST MY LUCK~ LOL
    No sharks in this one. Plus the Elfs dont like sharks. The trolls do.
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    Lakota72:
    jUST MY LUCK~ LOL
    No sharks in this one. Plus the Elfs dont like sharks. The trolls do.
    lmao...
    Can we just keep passing the empty box around. I'd like to be surprised when it gets back to me next year with boxing peanuts with nothing else in it.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    lcpleel:
    Can we just keep passing the empty box around. I'd like to be surprised when it gets back to me next year with boxing peanuts with nothing else in it.
    What did you think we were doing? Pass it around with sticks in it? Come on now...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    lcpleel:
    Oh hell yea,, send it to me,,,I want to run it by the committee
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    lcpleel:
    I have been meaning to tell you, I am leaving the country. I should bow out of the pass. Somehow, I have an extra Shark in my cabinet.
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    I have been meaning to tell you, I am leaving the country. I should bow out of the pass. Somehow, I have an extra Shark in my cabinet.
    I knew it would turn up!!!Pm Greg
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    Send me the pass, I will give you some controversy.......
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    if you wanted a shark you should of said so.... I would of told you to fvck off! LOL
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    if you wanted a shark you should of said so.... I would of told you to fvck off! LOL
    lmao.
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    Truth be told I dont want your Shark I want JJ's Shark because he sprinkles them with ramen dust and its been told that during a full moon they turn into a magickal fairy princess that will grant 3 favorite cigar wishes
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    Truth be told I dont want your Shark I want JJ's shark because he sprinkles them with ramen dust and its been told that during a full moon they turn into a magickal fairy princess that will grant 3 favorite cigar wishes
    Rudy, Wow. Put the crack pipe down, please.
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    Truth be told I dont want your Shark I want JJ's shark because he sprinkles them with ramen dust and its been told that during a full moon they turn into a magickal fairy princess that will grant 3 favorite cigar wishes
    Rudy, Wow. Put the crack pipe down, please.
    Hahahahahaha well too late I sent you a guppy
    Really,,,What do yours turn into????
    The Kid:
    Sometimes, when I eat shrooms, they look like pink elephants.
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    Well I didnt want to talk about the elephant in the room but since you brought it up....
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    Shrooooomssssss, are you up for a trade?..........lol..............
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    Shark for shrooms? I have a couple pm me
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    The Kid:
    Shark for shrooms? I have a couple pm me
    be careful he might send ,lol image
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Wait wait wait. There were three bags in the box. What I meant by nothing in the box was there was nothing in there telling me which pass it was. I am still reading through all the messages to figure out who I need to send this to and what the pass rules were.
    jasonusa1:
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    Lakota72:
    jUST MY LUCK~ LOL
    YES
    Lakota72:
    jasonusa1:
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    Lakota72:
    jUST MY LUCK~ LOL
    YES
    Had Three bags and bag #1 one contains a CC, an LFD, Griffins, Opus X, and an MC Celebration

So, who's pass and who does it go to next?