Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gurkhas for trade

Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
Trying to unload some of my smokes which I don't need/have no interest in. I bought these Gurkhas when I first started out and went a little crazy....guess you can say the marketing got me lol I already offloaded a good amount of these sticks about a year ago and decided to let these rest in one of my desktops for about a year to see if my taste buds would have changed and they did not. I know I may take heat for this, but I'm just not a big Gurkha fan and never will be....would rather send these off to somebody who is a big fan. These have sat since August 2010 at 68/66%. I don't remember the names of all the sticks...but know there's a good amount of centurion, a black puro, turk, and Legends (I believe). To sweeten the deal, I throw in a 20 ct Gurkha desktop humi which I had bought and used to store some of the Gurkha smokes as I thought it looked neat to have a matching item....it only holds about 20 cigars and you'll have to get a hygrometer and humidifier. Would like to trade these for Ligas, AF, tats, My Father, or LFDs. Thanks. Nick imageimage

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Yep legends and class regents, , both are great smokes, not sure what the ones are with the secondary siver band. Could probably tell ya If I ha a close up of that one? all the rest you have identified.. Very cool you throwing in the humi too,, I dont have enough of what your looking for to work out a good trade. Plus it appears you'd like to trade em all in one transaction..Best wishes!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    Yep legends and class regents, , both are great smokes, not sure what the ones are with the secondary siver band. Could probably tell ya If I ha a close up of that one? all the rest you have identified.. Very cool you throwing in the humi too,, I dont have enough of what your looking for to work out a good trade. Plus it appears you'd like to trade em all in one transaction..Best wishes!
    symphony i think, nope looks too dark
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Signature 101 Maduro
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Gurkha Legend Silver Edition
    spindrift:
    Signature 101 Maduro
    Ahh yes thats it,,Thanks Paul
    jj20030:
    Gurkha Legend Silver Edition
    Ahh yes thats it,, thanks JJ,,lol,, I cant keep up...
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    The Kid:
    Not necessarily looking for a 1 on 1 trade...just a fair trade/commensurate with Gurkhas lol :) It's just that Gurkhas aren't my thing....even with age I couldn't get past it....the centurians seemed to smoke a LOT better with over a year rest....but I'd rather smoke other cigars. Since I'm trading off all my Gurkhas might as well throw in the humi as I'm sure another good BOTL can put it to use! ;)
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 201
    Are you looking to trade them in one trade if not ill trade a few.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    I'd love to propose a trade for the humi, the 2 gurks on the end and a few more, but I don't have enough of what you want from the first post....that being said I do have some from your bio list, and others I can offer if interested. But if your waiting for an offer on all of them that is cool...let me know...
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Thanks all for the responses, I will reply to you by Sun (going hunting in a few hours)...don't necessarily need to have a cigar from every one of the brand I was looking for. Was honestly just looking for anything from one of the brands listed in the first post....apologize, probably should've been more specific...I'll get back with all of you after I get back from some hunting :)