Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hope you enjoy!

CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
Want to start this off by giving a shout out to Mike the inspiration behind this PIF suprise. MTuccelli had a noob pass at the end of last year to get some of us newer guyz a chance to get in on the action, and have a chance to share some great smokes. It was my first pass, and a great experience indeed. To make a long story short, Mike had a suprise at the end of the pass, a random drawing for a CoGrand Prize, which I won. In honor of this, I decided to pay it forward, and share with another deserving noob of the forum....

DC: 0310 2640 0000 4357 6630

The next two are just a little something to show I haven't forgot! Last fall my wife found some worms in a batch of Kroger bought strawberries she fed the twins. I had a little contest, in which it ended up with two winners.....I never got their addys until recently, so here you go!

DC: 0310 2640 0000 4357 5855

DC: 0310 2640 0000 4357 5848

Comments

• SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    I'm sure the recipients will enjoy what you send them. Like I've said before, you guys are the most generous group of people I've ever encountered. I wish I could meet you all!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Salem:
    I'm sure the recipients will enjoy what you send them. Like I've said before, you guys are the most generous group of people I've ever encountered. I wish I could meet you all!

Speaking from personal experience, they'll be thoroughly satisfied. Eric did me up good on my "newbie" trade.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    What a great idea Eric, I am certain those that receive will enjoy it. BTW did the Mrs. ever get over that incident?

• CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    MTuccelli:
    What a great idea Eric, I am certain those that receive will enjoy it. BTW did the Mrs. ever get over that incident?

Yeah she good now, but she learned she needs to fully inspect all the fruit now before passing it out lol....thanks for the kind words everyone, just the least I could do to show my appreciation.....
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    All 3 appear to have landed....hope they made it safe....
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    Maybe you bombed them so hard they couldn't make it in from the mailbox, lol!!!!!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Sorry for the delay! I received a package of winnings from the contest on Tuesday. Included was a Tatuaje Havana IV, Diesel Shorty, MoW Puro, 1844, JdN Antano, and a Cruzeros (this thing is a mile frickin long!) Thanks so much bro!!