Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just realized...

2»

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    OK gents... first off, thank you all for the congratulations and everything. It means a lot.

now to the issues at hand...

I still don't know what I'm going to do as far as a contest or picking the target for my top 10 bomb... pm me if you have any cool ideas!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I say you buy everyone that posts in this thread a Davidoff Millennium sampler. Just my $0.02
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 201
    scarlin:
    I say you buy everyone that posts in this thread a Davidoff Millennium sampler. Just my $0.02
    Sounds good to me too
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Congrats on the milestone...

Something I thought of that may (or may not) be a cool idea. I'll throw it out there to anyone that might wanna give it a thought as well....

Maybe instead of a 5 or 10 stick sampler, someone (not implying you or anyone in specific) might "bomb" a 1-year gift membership to the CRA to an unsuspecting BOTL? Just food for thought..
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    skweekz:
    Congrats on the milestone...

Something I thought of that may (or may not) be a cool idea. I'll throw it out there to anyone that might wanna give it a thought as well....

Maybe instead of a 5 or 10 stick sampler, someone (not implying you or anyone in specific) might "bomb" a 1-year gift membership to the CRA to an unsuspecting BOTL? Just food for thought..
    That's an AWESOME idea!

if I was financially able, I would def do that! But, I don't have the money... but I do have plenty cigars... so I'm gonna hurt somebody... lol

on a serious note, somebody with a little more wiggle room in the budget should pick that idea up and run with it, for real! Unfortunately, I'm not even a member yet... but the Jan/Feb cigar budget is dedicated to a membership whenever I can afford it. Being a member is an awesome way to stand up for what we love. As soon as you can make it happen, EVERYBODY should do it!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I joined last night.. Have seen Kuzi always telling us to join and decided I needed to do it.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I really hate to put this idea out there. I've been trying to think up something new for months now. Don't know if it's been tried or not.
    I call it The Never Ending Story Pass, the idea being I send off 10 Sticks to someone I know will then send it off to someone that they know will pass it on. Then each person post his name when he gets it so it doesn't get passed to him again.
    Don't know if it will work but it sounded cool to me.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Will there be a put and take in this pass, or all ten in with a new ten out. Will there be a policing group, some may find it neccesary while others may find it offputting. My suggestion would be only put cigars that you don't mind GIVING away, Someone will take an Opus and leave a Gurkha or Rocky. Accept that. Will it accumulate to a point that postage become a burden when it leaves the country or needs to be insured, can it be sent to a person of your own choosing, Figure out what you expect and let those that want to participate, do so.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Congrats Todd! Maybe you couldn't see 2000 through all the Undercrown smoke.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    You could go on a ridiculously awesome bombing run.... oh wait you've been doing that for months now, haha! Congrats on 2000!
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    You've acquired quiet A following in A relatively short time, not A easy task. So keep on being your self and you'll become one of the most read members on the forum in my humble opinion.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    kaspera79:
    Will there be a put and take in this pass, or all ten in with a new ten out. Will there be a policing group, some may find it neccesary while others may find it offputting. My suggestion would be only put cigars that you don't mind GIVING away, Someone will take an Opus and leave a Gurkha or Rocky. Accept that. Will it accumulate to a point that postage become a burden when it leaves the country or needs to be insured, can it be sent to a person of your own choosing, Figure out what you expect and let those that want to participate, do so.
    I figured on a put and take of 5 and since the idea is that it never stops no putting in more than you take. And no higher end sticks, like Opus, GOF etc. I'm thinking more along the lines of Ruination, 5 Vega AAA along those lines. I think honesty wouldn't be an issue. And yes it would be up to the individual person who he or she wanted to surprise with it. But only sending it to someone you know would keep it going. No list, just posting when you got it .Maybe there could be a list of people who wanted to be involved but the order would be a random selection by the current holder of the pass. And then other people could add their names down the road.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Congrats on 2k Todd and while I don't have any suggestions I'm sure whatever you decide on will be fun to watch.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Congrats brother! Looking forward to watching you destroy somebody. I think you should just send out whatever you want to whoever you want as anybody would be lucky and appreciative to receive it. Again congrats man