Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

First trade with Mike T...

spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
Helped Mike out with a couple of Fine and Rares...Usually, priority mail gets delivered to the door...Not sure when this was delivered, but I got it yesterday out of the box...Thanx Mike, that 1932 is a go to smoke for me and looking forward to the Fonseca...I've only had one Potencia so I am anxious to revisit that one...Thanx again Mike...

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    spindrift:
    Helped Mike out with a couple of Fine and Rares...Usually, priority mail gets delivered to the door...Not sure when this was delivered, but I got it yesterday out of the box...Thanx Mike, that 1932 is a go to smoke for me and looking forward to the Fonseca...I've only had one Potencia so I am anxious to revisit that one...Thanx again Mike...

Two class BORKS going at it. Both of you guys are Top Shelf.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Nice lineup! Mike is an awesome BOTL!
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    spindrift:

haven't had the fonseca but the others are sure fine smokes!