Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

SPANKED TODAY!

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
sent a mf box that rob was looking for last week and ask what i wanted, i said just something to cover shipping,lol, hit me with that +++ some thanks rob, image then did a trade with icpleel and he hit me like chuck norris, told him if i remember i said something about a nice cutter he had and he ask if i wanted one and i said naw, this was long before the trade was set up , well today he sends me his part of the trade and whamm theres this niceazz scissor cutter and been on the wall for awhile about buying one + these great smokes too, thanks isaac! imageimage

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Very nice guys

• SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    My gosh that's nice!!!!!!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Well, one thing for sure. That's a nice one day total of destruction.

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Wish my dad woulda spanked me like that.. Instead of the dang razor strop
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Direwolf:
    Nice work guys on a very deserving guy!!! All great smokes!!! awesome cutter too!!!! Thats for when Herf's get out of hand,,,lol
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Glad they got there in one piece Jimmy! Thanks again for the Box and num nums
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    The Kid:
    Direwolf:
    Nice work guys on a very deserving guy!!! All great smokes!!! awesome cutter too!!!! Thats for when Herf's get out of hand,,,lol
    I agree...That cutter looks like it is for more than trimmin' caps.......Nice hits.....
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Damn it is that where the cutter went? I was looking for it the entire weekend. J/P Enjoy brother. I just wish I had more things to send.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    lcpleel:
    Damn it is that where the cutter went? I was looking for it the entire weekend. J/P Enjoy brother. I just wish I had more things to send.
    well , gimme the low down on the sticks? how long has the opus been sitting etc,
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Ouch! That had to hurt.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    well , gimme the low down on the sticks? how long has the opus been sitting etc,
    The Opus? hmmm I forget but its old... I think I posted a picture on the thread I started a while back. As far as I can remember Todd, and Joe smoked the ones I gave them from the same box that one came from. Hopefully one of them can tell you if it’s any good. The Te-Amo is old.. The Epicure I got about a year and a half ago. The Padilla 8&11 Lancero is the DPG blend from 08? and the rest are from this year.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    The Opus? hmmm I forget but its old... I think I posted a picture on the thread I started a while back. As far as I can remember Todd, and Joe smoked the ones I gave them from the same box that one came from. Hopefully one of them can tell you if it’s any good. The Te-Amo is old.. The Epicure I got about a year and a half ago. The Padilla 8&11 Lancero is the DPG blend from 08? and the rest are from this year.
    damm, awesome, i knew the te-mo had age by the wrapper color on the end, thanks again, already broke the cutter in on a MOW torp. and works great
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    NIIIICE hits guys!! Cool cutter too, im sure those would get me in trouble lol