Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Elmo and the gang strike again, updated

RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
Looks like he got me good this time, pics of me smoking these turd rockets to follow.imageimageimage

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Rhamlin:
    Looks like he got me good this time, pics of me smoking these turd rockets to follow.imageimage
    Ouch!! What in heaven did you do to deserve such a thing?,,,Oh Mike, Why? Why would you you do this our beloved Rhamalam?... Oh how could you???,,,,,
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Lol that's friggin great.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    been there , done that, enjoy the green Turd ,lol
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    All I did was honor a hit request, plain and simple. If you want to know why ask the one that placed the hit

MTuccelli:
    All I did was honor a hit request, plain and simple. If you want to know why ask the one that placed the hit

i aint askin **** , lol > image
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I might just fire one of them bad boys up in the morning to get the day going right. Thanks Mike didn't know I had a contract out on me.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    jj20030:
    MTuccelli:

i aint askin **** , lol > image
    HAHAHA. I laughed so hard when i saw the "ccom cartel'
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    uh oh.. Ive done wandered into cartel country. People gonna start gettin decapitated.
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Absolutely comical...Should we be expecting a full review?
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    Those things would make ya sick!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Oh boy, now there is some tasty looking turd! Any of us would be proud to own those wonderfully underrated sticks delivered by a company setting new standards in customer service.

On a serious note, whoever put that hit out on Rhamlin must have quite a vendetta. He couldn't just kill him like a normal person, he had to torture him. Death was too good for him, he needed him to feel the same shame and humiliation he felt by smoking a Tho...a Tho...I can't even get my fingers to spell it.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Good bye Rhamlin... I will send flowers, because you can't smoke any more cigars after that.
    bigharpoon:
    Tho...a Tho...I can't even get my fingers to spell it.
    Try having to handle them

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Use them as flotation when you sink. LOL
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Actually, Ricky. Those are grate boat gars. Hey, I termed a new phrase!. LOL
    beatnic:
    Actually, Ricky. Those are grate boat gars. Hey, I termed a new phrase!. LOL
    definition of grate> Reduce (something, esp. food) to small shreds by rubbing it on a grater. " LMAO "
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Rhamlin:
    I might just fire one of them bad boys up in the morning to get the day going right. Thanks Mike didn't know I had a contract out on me.
    Maybe you'll luck out and the dogs will get em sometime in the middle of the night...LOL
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    I guess Elmo just got sick of being tickled.
    The Kid:
    Rhamlin:
    Maybe you'll luck out and the dogs will get em sometime in the middle of the night...LOL
    Oh god not that again. You got a memory like an elephant. I had almost forgot all about that. Rudy
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    MTuccelli:

Did you smoke that turd yet Ricky? We need a picture or pictures. The ending of this is near, once you do.

RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

Did you smoke that turd yet Ricky? We need a picture or pictures. The ending of this is near, once you do.

wonder if he survived,lol
    Rhamlin:
    Looks like he got me good this time, pics of me smoking these turd rockets to follow.imageimageimage
    lol
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

wonder if he survived,lol
    The first one might disable him. The second or third will definitely kill him. No way he smokes all 5.
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

So I take you were behind this. My mailbox is full of bullet holes.And I'm almost done with my first. There should be a badge for these. LOL!
    jj20030:
    Rhamlin:
    lol
    Rhamlin:
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

So I take you were behind this. My mailbox is full of bullet holes.And I'm almost done with my first. There should be a badge for these. LOL!

No proof, then it didn't happen and your still accountable my friend. Show the proof, so we can move on to the next chapter.

Rhamlin:
    jj20030:
    Rhamlin:
    lol

Ricky my friend, I'm so happy you cleared your name. There is a happy ending to this. I can not apologize for what happen to your mailbox. You brought this on yourself. You said, "I wouldn't worry bout trading gifts after a while you lose track on what you've bought and what's been gifted to you. At least I can't seem to keep up. Probably half of what I send we're gifted to me". That last sentence is what got you on the hit list. It is a unspoken rule, we do not give away the cigars that a BOTL or SOTL has given you. Unless, the parties involved have conversated about it. We all make mistakes, I'm happy you were able to fix this. So, just like the others, you have another package enroute. Thanks for being a stand up guy Ricky......

One more thing Ricky you are not required to smoke all of them, just one will do. The main thing was the picture with you smoking it and the turd sign. I give you permission to use the other 4 in any future trade or pass you might get into.

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    MTuccelli:
    One more thing Ricky you are not required to smoke all of them, just one will do. The main thing was the picture with you smoking it and the turd sign. I give you permission to use the other 4 in any future trade or pass you might get into.

LOLZ he got permission!! I just write the BOTL name on sticks I receive to make sure I wont have to smoke a thompson.
    Ok,ok, lesson learned. I give up.