Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombing Etiquette

JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
After being bombed, what is the proper procedure?

Do you say thank you very much, and then wait a month or so and hit 'em back, or do you send return fire immediately, or is there no expectation of reciprocal action?

I’m just trying to figure out the proper way of doing trades, and developing a stand-up reputation.

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Just do what Greg does
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    JDH:
    After being bombed, what is the proper procedure?

Do you say thank you very much, and then wait a month or so and hit 'em back, or do you send return fire immediately, or is there no expectation of reciprocal action?

I’m just trying to figure out the proper way of doing trades, and developing a stand-up reputation.

Definitely thank the person that sent you the bomb. I've done it both through a PM and on the Good Traders thread. Then it is up to you on what else you want to do. Hit them back? That is always a good choice. It is up to you on how long you wait. Some guys fire back immediately and some will wait a long time so the person forgets that they blasted them and they have a big hole waiting for them when they get home one day. I myself have never retaliated against anyone that nailed me. YET! I have chosen to hit others instead. Just trying to spread the love.
    I gues what I am trying to say that it is up to you, but a "Thanks" is always a appreciated

Rob