Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking to do a couple trades

danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
I'll send you lets say 5 of some of my current favorites and you send me 5 of yours. You can check my bio to get an idea for what I like to smoke and if you think you have something I'll like lets trade. FYI I won't be able to ship until Saturday morning, so if thats all cool let me know.

Comments

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Ill trade with you bro. One Mass guy to another....should be a blast! PM me if you're down
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    danielruas:
    I'll send you lets say 5 of some of my current favorites and you send me 5 of yours. You can check my bio to get an idea for what I like to smoke and if you think you have something I'll like lets trade. FYI I won't be able to ship until Saturday morning, so if thats all cool let me know.
    Me..Me...Me...I want some of this action. Brother, It is "on" like Donkey Kong.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I'm gonna have to take you up on that trade offer.... one day.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    AJGARLETT:
    Ill trade with you bro. One Mass guy to another....should be a blast! PM me if you're down
    Pm to you!
    greg2648:
    danielruas:
    Me..Me...Me...I want some of this action. Brother, It is "on" like Donkey Kong.
    Pm to you, as well!
    Direwolf:
    I'm gonna have to take you up on that trade offer.... one day.
    Whenever you'd like it'd be my pleasure to trade with you.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Hope this is still open. I want in on this one BAD. I owe you an ass whippin... I mean... a... good trade...

PM me if your ready for a ... I mean... if you wanna work out something ;)
    BigT06:
    Hope this is still open. I want in on this one BAD. I owe you an ass whippin... I mean... a... good trade...

PM me if your ready for a ... I mean... if you wanna work out something ;)
    I think I'm up for the challenge. Pm incoming.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    danielraus, does that local B&M of yours still have those J. Fuego Origen Originals? If so, or if you have a stash of those, I'd like to trade for a pack of the Originals! Shoot me a pm if you'd like, or I will, later on.
    Shipped them out today boys

AJGarlett DC#0310 3490 0001 2271 0546

Greg DC#0310 3490 0001 2271 0553

BigT DC#0310 3490 0001 2271 0560
    allsmokedup:
    danielraus, does that local B&M of yours still have those J. Fuego Origen Originals? If so, or if you have a stash of those, I'd like to trade for a pack of the Originals! Shoot me a pm if you'd like, or I will, later on.
    I swung by there today to check they are currently all out of them but they will be getting more soon. Let me know how many packs you want and we can set up a trade when they come in.