Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CvilleE leveled my mailbox

jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
I have to say that the generosity on here never ceases to amaze me. As a noob you're not always welcomed with open arms on many forums but this is a special place. I've felt very welcomed from the start and I have to thank you all for that. I've been involved in a couple trades and passes in my short time and even been able to herf with a couple great BOTLs Spindrift here in Phoenix and Kingjk729 while I was back home for the Holidays. Well today I got a Noob PiF package from CvilleE and he blew me away. Apparently he decided to do a PiF bomb inspired by MTuccelli's Noob pass last year. I saw the thread and thought that was very cool but had no idea I was the intended recipient.

Well, I got a PM from him yesterday checking to make sure the PiF package arrived. No one had checked the mail so I had no idea I even received anything. He explained to me why he was doing this and said in looking for a target my name "was brought up" and that several people knew I was the target. I'm not sure what put me on the radar but I appreciate being thought of for something like this and I told Eric I'll have to do some digging on how exactly my name came up because it's always nice having targets lined up.

Thanks again Eric for bombing the hell out of me and you got some personal favorites of mine along with some I've really been wanting to try. I'm really glad to have found a great group like all of you to share this great hobby with that we all enjoy so much. I'm looking forward to being able to contribute more in the future when things are going better for me and like I said I already have some targets to line up for when that day comes. Here's a picture of what was waiting for me at what was left of my mailbox...

Comments