Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Spindrift straight wrecked shop!

ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
Got a box yesterday that I had no clue was coming. I opened it up and a killer donkey hopped out and wrecked shop! Pics are below. Featured one of the awesome sticks as today's blog post: http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2012/01/jan-20th-2012-cohiba-black.html Thanks for all of it brother! Really made my day:

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    ENFIDL:
    Got a box yesterday that I had no clue was coming. I opened it up and a killer donkey hopped out and wrecked shop! Pics are below. Featured one of the awesome sticks as today's blog post: http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2012/01/jan-20th-2012-cohiba-black.html Thanks for all of it brother! Really made my day:

I love these clocks! man I think we need to get some watches out of these next. put on a stap and ill rock it.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Spin's on fire and I see you are too, or will be after you try that Kick Azz hot sauce,,LoL, . While the launch mechanism might need work, the guidance system is spot on,,Enjoy Elijah.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Paul does not pull his punches or kicks depending on the sauce... and that clock is SWEET! clean and classy looking... easily my second favorite Spin clock, after the kick ass MF clock that is in my office of course... Nicely done!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:

I love these clocks! man I think we need to get some watches out of these next. put on a stap and ill rock it.
    Im attaching a chain to mine and will wear to all Herfs and cigar events... Its all the rage!!!
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:

Im attaching a chain to mine and will wear to all Herfs and cigar events... Its all the rage!!!
    I guess I need to send one to "Flavor-Flav".........
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    He's keeping the post office in business and mailbox companies all over the country. That's stimulating the economy! Good work Paul.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    my favorite sends to see are Spin's.. Gotta see what clock and what hot sauce went with it.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Very nice!! Mad jealous over here!
    I don’t know if I got the 1st one on the forum or not but I’m still smiling when I look at the time. Love the clock.

Paul can I get a grandfather clock made?
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    lcpleel:
    I don’t know if I got the 1st one on the forum or not but I’m still smiling when I look at the time. Love the clock.

Your's and Greg's were the first that were sent out (received the same day I think)...Isaac, send me your grandfather's addy and I will hook him up..................................
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:

Your's and Greg's were the first that were sent out (received the same day I think)...Isaac, send me your grandfather's addy and I will hook him up..................................
    LOL
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    Very nice!! Where do these clocks come from? I've never seen them for sale at any site I've been to.....or I wasn't looking at the right place.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    Very nice. Spin is the man!!

Rob
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:

The Drifter sent me a Beautiful Camacho clock. I look at it every day. F'ing awesome.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Dude I need one of these clocks... Someone tell me who to contact? Where are they coming from?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    docbp87:
    Dude I need one of these clocks... Someone tell me who to contact? Where are they coming from?
    I think Spindrift is making them himself. Pretty frickin' cool.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    docbp87:
    Doc...you are asking for it!!! What are you doing!!!