Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

jgibv...The Good - The Bad - & The Ugly

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
I was able to work out a "noob" trade with jgibv. I always like trading with noobs because you never know what you're going to get. When I got home I realized that I might be in trouble. This crazy brother sent two packages. When I opened the first package I realized that he had me playing a game. As it turned out, the first package was supposed to be the second package, and the second package was to be opened first. Once I got that figured out I was off and running. When I opened the first package it took me back to the days of Clint Eastwood and the Spaghetti Westerns. John had sent me 5 Bandidos. Along with that, he sent me a Kinky Friedman and asked me for a review. It will be my first review and I hope I don't let him down.

The second box I opened turned out to be the "Meat and Potatoes" of our trade. As you can see, he sent me some great cigars. If you have not traded with John thus far you should put him at the top of your "A" list. John, thank you for the great cigars and only hope my return package to you measures up with the packages you sent me. I look forward to many more trades with you.

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nice freakin trade hit noob. Lol @ Greg...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    greg2648:
    I was able to work out a "noob" trade with jgibv. I always like trading with noobs because you never know what you're going to get. When I got home I realized that I might be in trouble. This crazy brother sent two packages. When I opened the first package I realized that he had me playing a game. As it turned out, the first package was supposed to be the second package, and the second package was to be opened first. Once I got that figured out I was off and running. When I opened the first package it took me back to the days of Clint Eastwood and the Spaghetti Westerns. John had sent me 5 Bandidos. Along with that, he sent me a Kinky Friedman and asked me for a review. It will be my first review and I hope I don't let him down.

The second box I opened turned out to be the "Meat and Potatoes" of our trade. As you can see, he sent me some great cigars. If you have not traded with John thus far you should put him at the top of your "A" list. John, thank you for the great cigars and only hope my return package to you measures up with the packages you sent me. I look forward to many more trades with you.

LOL.Thats a Great Hit,, I think the KF Lone Star is pretty dang good!!
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    That was unique!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Greg, glad to see they made it there safely....and I was hoping to catch you off guard.
    I look forward to your return package.

Kid - I've had 3 of those KFs so far and still don't know what to think about them. They're decent but maybe I was expecting more....I just wanted to get a second opinion since all 3 I smoked outside when it was ~40 degrees so I was thinking that may have had something to do with the smoking experience.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jgibv:
    Greg, glad to see they made it there safely....and I was hoping to catch you off guard.
    I look forward to your return package.

Kid - I've had 3 of those KFs so far and still don't know what to think about them. They're decent but maybe I was expecting more....I just wanted to get a second opinion since all 3 I smoked outside when it was ~40 degrees so I was thinking that may have had something to do with the smoking experience.
    Think I've had bout 5 and I got no complaints, Somewhat of a one trick pony but I enjoy the flavor profile and smoke, draw, burn, & aroma have all been exceptional, Theyve been pretty consistent, so been pretty happy with em!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Nice hit Johnny, nice set of sticks!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Twas a nice hit.. WTG doood. and ya better duck.. ya just poked Greg with a purdy sharp stick there
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    You sir have poked "the bear". What ever happens from here its going to be great to watch from the sidelines. Nice hit @ greg there brother. :D
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I've noticed that alot of the so called noobs are in name only. They all seem to have top sticks anymore. Great job John.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    RampMonkey:
    You sir have poked "the bear". What ever happens from here its going to be great to watch from the sidelines. Nice hit @ greg there brother. :D
    Yeah this is gonna be a fun one to watch