Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

blind trade

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    So for a blind trade I put on blind folds and pick from the 11 sticks I have? This is too ease!
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    Are you saying there's a list??
    Its a short list of Azz-Kickers on the forum that scares me. I emphasize SHORT. You had better bear down on this one, my friend.
    If Kevin scares you I'm definitely scared.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    RCY Cigars:
    My friend, I think you should be concentrating on this trade, instead of throwing little jabs at me. Besides, I don't consider what you send me bombs. Their like Christmas gifts everytime. By the way, how is that German pitcher holding up :)?
    the mug still gets used about every other week. (i dont drink as much beer durring the winter. durring the summer it saw use at least twice a week) and the pitcher/ container currently is half full of beer from a local brewery

no need to concentrate on the trade. i already have the sticks ready to go to the post office
    greg2648:
    415:
    greg2648:
    415:
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    isaac, he has been stocking up i hope your ready,lol
    Fvck me. Lol who let the sharks out. Kevin go easy I'm New to this trade thing
    lol
    I will be taking notes on this trade. I could use a few new tricks.
    taking notes would be a good idea.

your next
    I already owe you. Don't make it worse for you. lol.
    you dont owe me anything.
    well. not sure when this will land ( had the girlfriend run to the post office for me and she lost the DC#) so keep an eye out for it over the next few days
    415:
    well. not sure when this will land ( had the girlfriend run to the post office for me and she lost the DC#) so keep an eye out for it over the next few days
    Too funny. I sent my girl to send it as well.... I think she burned it. She seemed pretty pissed off.
    wtfing double post...
    Okay. I have it. The box is still ticking. I have a feeling I lost.
    Sorry if I couldnt rep the socal brothers.
    Pics to come when I get this damn tape off....
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Is that gonna be Isaac's last post?
    HA Never! But if it is you can take over my pass. lol
    Ummmmm NO!.. Hav ebad enough luck sending my own stuff. Don't want to be responsible for anyone else's lol
    Pictures. Excuse the Huge pictures and the quality. Using my Iphone and Photobucket.

And that is why I will never just out and out trade all you guys lol
    Direwolf:
    lol I gave it a shot. I lost this battle.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    Looks like he threw in a Mont Blanc pen for good measure. That, my friend, is what we call an "old fashion a$$ whuppin". When Kevin ("415") said he was looking for a trade, the little hairs went up on the back of my neck. No possible way that I could compete.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow EDIT: Forgot a Wow
    List of smokes are: Viaje Lancero, A Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown, Tatuaje Boris, Viaje Skull And Bones ?*, LFD Limitado III, H Upmann La Casa Del Habano (something), EP Carillo EL 2011, GOF Serie B, Camacho Face Off, & finally a Davidoff Aniversario No.1
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    Looks like he threw in a Mont Blanc pen for good measure. That, my friend, is what we call an "old fashion a$$ whuppin". When Kevin ("415") said he was looking for a trade, the little hairs went up on the back of my neck. No possible way that I could compete.
    That pen is mine. lol The tube kept rolling. Now I know that my desk is slanted.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    lcpleel:
    List of smokes are: Viaje Lancero, A Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown, Tatuaje Boris, Viaje Skull And Bones ?*, LFD Limitado III, H Upmann La Casa Del Habano (something), EP Carillo EL 2011, GOF Serie B, Camacho Face Off, & finally a Davidoff Aniversario No.1
    I had a box of LFD Limitado III's in my hands yesterday. I should have bought it. Damn.
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    I had a box of LFD Limitado III's in my hands yesterday. I should have bought it. Damn.
    Greg didnt you know any LFD that is in your hands should be taken home?
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Find some box press II. If you can...
    Funny you mention teh Box press II's. I already got another cab. lol
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    what makes you think you lost.

black&mild wood tip = instant win
    415:
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    what makes you think you lost.

black&mild wood tip = instant win
    So I'm guessing you got it... Fvck yea! B&M wood tip strikes again! Greg knows what's up.
    yup got it. not able to take pics due to a lack of camera. but i will post a list in a bit
    list isnt needed. I lost. GG Whoever wants to take shots at Kevin think twice. . .
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    lcpleel:
    DAAYYYUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!
    415:
    lcpleel:
    did i send you an 858 sungrown??? fail.... i thought i sent the rosado. oh well.
    the uppman is the noellas from the jar. let it rest for a bit.
    the gof is the gran toro from the jar.

well i got hit hard today. Mr. Lee sent me- la aurora 100 anos belicoso from 2009, cao brazilia from 06 (looks like the perfecto from the brazilia vs. Italia set ), tatuaje black from the event 3 pack sampler, RyJ exclusivo para TAA, la aurora puro vintage 2003, fuente (not sure which one, cedar wraped perfecto with red ribbon), opus x fuente fuente, Ryj short churchills from 07, LFD factory press! and a partagas 150!
    topped off with a black&mild wood tip
    Your right I missed the red band. It is a rosado sun grown. sent you a Hemingway rosado sun grown. Lolgreat minds think alike?