Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Scarlin is an animal...

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
Last week Spencer decided to get froggy and jumped. Well, unfortunately for him, he jumped into the frying pan. He decided to take on 3 loaded brothers. I really thought that I would have the upper hand, right up until I opened his package today. This was supposed to be a 5 for 5 trade. His rules, not mine. As you can see, he broke his own rules by sending me 7 outstanding cigars. As most of you know, Spencer is a trading maniac. Even as we were developing this trade, he was setting me up for our next. I will definitely be keeping my eye on Spencer. If you have not already traded with him, do so. You are in for a real treat. Thank you for the cigars, Spencer.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Black and Mild FTW!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    All awesome sticks but that Black and Mild looks fantastic. I've heard those age really well too but it's so tough to just let them sit there and not enjoy them.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    ENFIDL:
    Black and Mild FTW!
    It's not wood tip. 5 yards penalty.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    Black and Mild FTW!
    OMG! They are real. I've heard of the Black and Mild but have never seen the mythical creature.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Roberto99:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    Black and Mild FTW!
    OMG! They are real. I've heard of the Black and Mild but have never seen the mythical creature.
    I will trade you for it. It will cost you........
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    greg2648:
    Roberto99:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    Black and Mild FTW!
    Greg was gracious enough to send me back my wood tips. Lol fvcker didn't want it...
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    Roberto99:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    Black and Mild FTW!
    Greg was gracious enough to send me back my wood tips. Lol fvcker didn't want it...
    I thought that I read somewhere that "Wood Tips" are the gift that keeps on giving. So I gifted them to someone who I knew, would appreciate them.