Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rbeckom and Shaun.Harrison's Eiffel Tower Power

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
So Rodney and Shaun teamed up today and Eiffel Towered my azz.... and yeah, it hurt. And yeah, it was ugly. Shaun and I set up a trade a week ago and his end showed up... Can't thank you enough my friend, you are one helluva friend, not to mention brother! Here are the pics, oh and the silver tube is something Pops just brought back for me from Mexico, gorgeous 925 Silver Single Tube. The Bolivar really photos beautifully with it, thanks Shaun can't WAIT to smoke these bad boys!

Rodney PM'd me around a week ago saying for no reason that I could discern that he was sending me a special bomb from him... well it showed up today and man did he deliver! Rodney, thank you these are all magnificent smokes and I can't wait to try the Threesome from Blue Mountain Cigars... never seen it but it is really slick and beautifully constructed! I'll be reviewing this one and photographing it as well soon! Thank you brother!!

Thanks guys, really it helps a lot and means a lot!

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Great hits, guys!
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    90+ Irishman:
    So Rodney and Shaun teamed up today and Eiffel Towered my azz.... and yeah, it hurt. And yeah, it was ugly. Shaun and I set up a trade a week ago and his end showed up... Can't thank you enough my friend, you are one helluva friend, not to mention brother! Here are the pics, oh and the silver tube is something Pops just brought back for me from Mexico, gorgeous 925 Silver Single Tube. The Bolivar really photos beautifully with it, thanks Shaun can't WAIT to smoke these bad boys!

Rodney PM'd me around a week ago saying for no reason that I could discern that he was sending me a special bomb from him... well it showed up today and man did he deliver! Rodney, thank you these are all magnificent smokes and I can't wait to try the Threesome from Blue Mountain Cigars... never seen it but it is really slick and beautifully constructed! I'll be reviewing this one and photographing it as well soon! Thank you brother!!

Thanks guys, really it helps a lot and means a lot!
    That's one helluva nice hit!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Very nice hit guys!!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I thought it was cloudy, but it's just the sun blocked out by all the falling bombs! Nice hit, guys.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Thanks guys, and yeah they did AMAZING hits! Thank you all!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    90+ Irishman:
    So Rodney and Shaun teamed up today and Eiffel Towered my azz....
    Brett, I don't know what's more disturbing, your use of metaphors, or the fact that I know what an Eiffel Tower is in this contextual example.

You DO use A LOT anal penetration metaphors to describe cigar bombings, though.

Just an observation.
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Enjoy those sticks Brett....
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That's some massive destruction! Nice work fellas