Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JDH; danielruas; chemforever; catfishbluezz Bombs

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
When I got home from work this evening I had 4 bombs waiting for me. The first package I opened was from JDH. David is one of our newest members and has become very active on the forums. It is always nice to see a new member jump in with both feet. As you can see, David hit me with a great package and I look forward to more trades with him.

The second package I opened was from danielruas. Unlike JDH Danny has been around the forums for quite some time which is exactly why he should know better. This was supposed to be a 5 for 5 stick trade. When Danny requested a trade I was eager to jump on it because this brother knows how to treat you right. Danny, I appreciate your contributions to the forum and I look forward to our next trade. Thank you for thank you for the cigars.

The third package I opened was a trade that I worked out with chemforever. Being that he is from Iowa I wasn't sure if I would be getting cigars or corn lol. This brother flat smoked me. This looks like more of a pass than a trade. Originally we talked about 5 to 10 cigars. He must've been home schooled by Jed and Granny Clampet. From time to time I don't mind seeing another brother flex his muscle towards me, for it gives me a great excuse to retaliate and bury it to the sak. Phil, thank you for the great package. I will be getting even with you.

The fourth package totally caught me off guard. Rare is the occasion that a package befuddles me. The note inside this package says: "You've been Fishbombed." Last week I received a PM from catfishbluezz. He had a few questions about some hard to find cigars. Over the last week or so we opened a dialog on how he might be able to do that. Little did I know that during this whole time he was setting me up for one of his bombs. A huge thank you goes out to Dustin. He's only been a member since December but he hits like a pro. If you get a chance to do business with him, don't hesitate.

Comments