Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade me if you dare

2»

Comments

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    j0z3r:
    Fyi, I'm sending mine Monday. Gonna take the weekend and dig deep...I may find something I haven't even seen for a few years.
    I think everyone here should pitch 5 bucks to get me a nice wooden headstone maybe some mahogany
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    scarlin:
    j0z3r:
    Fyi, I'm sending mine Monday. Gonna take the weekend and dig deep...I may find something I haven't even seen for a few years.
    I think everyone here should pitch 5 bucks to get me a nice wooden headstone maybe some mahogany
    I was thinking a nice urn...not gonna be much left to bury.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    j0z3r:
    scarlin:
    j0z3r:

Uhoh Spencer, I've been around when Joe has finished digging, you are in trouble. No need for an urn just have someone scoop you into an empty match box..................

PS I am still around only because I didn't dare him, which you basically did with this thread.

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    scarlin:
    j0z3r:

Uhoh Spencer, I've been around when Joe has finished digging, you are in trouble. No need for an urn just have someone scoop you into an empty match box..................

PS I am still around only because I didn't dare him, which you basically did with this thread.

This is going to be fun to watch.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    scarlin:
    j0z3r:

Like a fat chick on a moped............................

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    scarlin:
    j0z3r:

Like a fat chick on a moped............................

I think the Midget dressed like a stick of butter and a fat girl would be more fun to watch.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    ok, so my end of our 3x3 trade landed today... Looks like Scarlin's end is out for delivery too, so we timed it well...

In case anyone was wondering, Spencer has some good taste!

These 3 are the Good Smokes! The only one I have had is the OSA and I really like that one and I've been wanting to try the Siglo!

2012-01-30_12-28-20_91

These 3 are the Great Smokes and GREAT they are! The LP9 is just an awesome smoke! I've never had the Red Dot and I've been resting one of the Room 101 Connecticuts, SOOO pumped to try that one!

2012-01-30_12-28-55_803

And finally, these are the OMGWTFBEST Smokes! Drumroll...

tktktktktktktktktkktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktktkktktktktktk

Yes! Camacho PE, which I have somehow never smoked! OpusX, looks like the Perfecxion X and this is a size I have never had, Effing beautiful stick... and... AND Cohiba robusto... are you serious! just an unreal package... I can only hope that my 3x3 is in the same ball park...

2012-01-30_12-30-19_994

great trade Spencer! Well done Bro!
    Well, I've gotta give Spencer his props, my pack landed today and was pretty freaking sweet. I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

Very nice selection, I'm pretty well blown away.

And of course, being the world class procrastinator I am, I haven't sent my end yet. It will be going out tomorrow, no ifs, ands or buts.

Thanks Spencer.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    j0z3r:
    Well, I've gotta give Spencer his props, my pack landed today and was pretty freaking sweet. I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

Very nice selection, I'm pretty well blown away.

And of course, being the world class procrastinator I am, I haven't sent my end yet. It will be going out tomorrow, no ifs, ands or buts.

Thanks Spencer.
    NICE HITS Spencer! My only question... Did the Camacho get upgrade or downgraded between trades?
    See when I pack a box I forget what is in it the instance I start taping it..
    Here is the trade with Robby:

Good
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great

OMGWATFSD SAOJFSOAJGAWESOME
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic That was the trade with Jozer. Tried my best to seperate them but am unfamiliar with a few.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice sticks!!!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Hard to figure out which sticks are which when he tears your face off. Great hit Jozer.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Marker:
    Hard to figure out which sticks are which when he tears your face off. Great hit Jozer.
    x1000
    scarlin:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic That was the trade with Jozer. Tried my best to seperate them but am unfamiliar with a few.
    A few notes...the Toraño has been box aging since about May 2008, as has the Fuente Don Carlos #3, the Padron 1964 has been box aging since about the end of 2008 I think, the Punch is somewhere in '07, I want to say July maybe, the Bolivar is Nov 10. Any questions about the others, let me know.