Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gotta LIGHT, KEN?

smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
Been meaning to post this since last Friday but sometimes life gets in the way. Well anyways, Ken and I were sending PMs back in forth regarding the GOF. I had told him that I never tried one but was looking for something to buy soon so I could have it as a celebration stick in August.

Thought that was the end of it..next thing I know this guy drops a GOF on me and sends some traveling buddies with it. He wanted me to be able to try the stick before I put out money for something I have never had before.

BIG THANKS TO KEN..I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK OF IT

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    smoke em if you got em:
    Been meaning to post this since last Friday but sometimes life gets in the way. Well anyways, Ken and I were sending PMs back in forth regarding the GOF. I had told him that I never tried one but was looking for something to buy soon so I could have it as a celebration stick in August.

Thought that was the end of it..next thing I know this guy drops a GOF on me and sends some traveling buddies with it. He wanted me to be able to try the stick before I put out money for something I have never had before.

BIG THANKS TO KEN..I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK OF IT

Nice Ken, very nice.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    The GOF had an entourage there. His ass was protected.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Prometheus is so vulnerable strapped to that rock, he needed a couple armed guards. And those guards needed company as well...

I hope you like it, but even if you hate it I'm glad I could help you find out before hand.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    VERY nicely done Ken!