Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2 people will get my first bombs

SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
Back on 12-02-11, when I first joined this forum, someone took it upon himself to send me some cigars and that was initiated on that very first day I joined. Then, just a couple days later, someone else saw to it to tell me he was going to send me the things that would help start me out and he sent me a lighter, a cutter, a 20 count humidor and some cigars. Since them, soooooo many of you have been so kind to me with kind words, cigars, and so on. I am so grateful to each and everyone of you. The generosity is unbelievable. But better than all that, the camaraderie that is here and just the good will here is what I love too. Anyway, I can't give back to everyone just yet, but I did want to give back to the first two that helped me start out. I did go to a cigar shop the other day and that's all I gotta say about that. I didn't want to give away what was given to me. Anyway, these two will get something in the mail from me soon. I'll let you two know when soon. Until then, I bet you know who you are!!!!!

Comments