Home Non Cigar Related

What's for dinner?

Comments

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Made some brown rice with shrimp and sweet corn. I boil the rice in chicken broth to give it extra flavor and cook the shrimp in a little butter with some parmesan cheese and some of the hot salt I got from spindrift.. I mixed everything together and then added some of the smart ass hot sauce I got from Spindrift too and it was awesome. I've made this before but it was definitely better with the hot salt and hot sauce.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    That sounds good Jimmyv never heard of hot salt before. Had to settle for captain D's tonight, it'll do in a pinch but I'd rather have some good Cajun grilled catfish.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    That guilty feeling after you stole something, that dirty feeling after using a gas station restroom, that nauseating feeling after sprinting a quarter mile, is how I feel right now. (I had McDonald's for dinner)
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Dinner was the same as lunch Talapia mixed into rice noodles with soy, olive oils, roasted garlic, garlic salt and broccoli or green onions. I have been reducing my gluten intake so less bread/pasta. In fact my wife had me make her a bowl of the rice pasta tonight.
    dowjr1:
    Dinner was the same as lunch Talapia mixed into rice noodles with soy, olive oils, roasted garlic, garlic salt and broccoli or green onions. I have been reducing my gluten intake so less bread/pasta. In fact my wife had me make her a bowl of the rice pasta tonight.
    That sounds pretty last few days have been hectic so been doing the fast food thing. Ugh that gets old fast.
    Spaghetti and meatballs yum yum.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade bread on a grilled cheese and ham sandwich! Its meals like this that make you fat! Dinner
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    DSWarmack:
    Homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade bread on a grilled cheese and ham sandwich! Its meals like this that make you fat! Dinner
    Being skinny is overrated..Looks good!
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 210
    Smoked Ribs
    Steak
    Baked Beans
    and Spicey Mushroom Shrimp
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Un_Sub:
    Smoked Ribs
    Steak
    Baked Beans
    DAMBIT SON, LICKING MY SCREEN!
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    My wife's Chicken Fried Steak with mashed potato's, gravy, corn on the cob and homemade rolls.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    The Kid:
    DSWarmack:
    Being skinny is overrated..Looks good!
    it was actually PERFECT! Hit the spot!
    jj20030:
    Un_Sub:
    Smoked Ribs
    Steak
    Baked Beans
    Man those ribs look good. I'm on the boat so I'm stuck with whatever the guys can come up with. Did have fried fish and shrimp today.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Rhamlin:
    jj20030:
    Un_Sub:
    Smoked Ribs
    Steak
    Baked Beans
    Man those ribs look good. I'm on the boat so I'm stuck with whatever the guys can come up with. Did have fried fish and shrimp today.
    This really my kinda meal...put some garlic bake potatoes in some foil and this is done....
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    tonight fresh fried oysters, french fries and flounder fish tacos
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    dang doood. no invite?
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    dang doood. no invite?
    Never tried fried oysters. But I love them smoked. Today's steak day on the boat, so it's steak and ribs for dinner.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Steak and Fries with plenty of Ketchup ... and some Fat Tire ( Buurrrpppp ! )
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    jj20030:
    Damn dude, that's money right there! I'm the kinda guy that if it swims, crawls or sits at the bottom of the ocean I'll pretty much eat it.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    I like this thread because I enjoy good meal and also love to cook. Tonight I had a Thai dinner- Green curry shrimp, Chicken salad(Lab Kai) with Jasmin rice, dessert Almond Roca. My mother-in-law always supply these from Seattle. I had a Romeo Julieta Wide Churchill with port wine.
    Made some good ribs yesterday. Wish we'd have had 1 more slab though 2 just don't go around good to 10 guys.
    well, today it's what's for breakfast, I took the left over ribeye steaks from the bbq and cut it up, cooked it in olive oil with onion and made a Frittata out of it.!!! Dayum, it's good!
    Un_Sub:
    well, today it's what's for breakfast, I took the left over ribeye steaks from the bbq and cut it up, cooked it in olive oil with onion and made a Frittata out of it.!!! Dayum, it's good!
    That does look good. Better than the frozen bean and cheese burrito I had for breakfast.
    Rhamlin:
    Un_Sub:
    That does look good. Better than the frozen bean and cheese burrito I had for breakfast.

Frittatas are the ***!!!
    Tonight it's BBQ chicken, homemade sausage, Baked Potatoes and corn
    That do look good. We had one of our faves last night, chicken Korma with naab bread. Tonight I'm fixin hibachi chicken and shrimp with fried rice.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Rhamlin:
    That do look good. We had one of our faves last night, chicken Korma with naab bread. Tonight I'm fixin hibachi chicken and shrimp with fried rice.
    Am thinking of doing something with shrimp n pasta tonight.
    Direwolf:
    Rhamlin:
    Am thinking of doing something with shrimp n pasta tonight.

if you want I can send you a pm on how to make Spaghetti Aglio E Olio...it's just evoo,spaghetti,add the shrimp and some spices, serve with french bread and wine
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Smoking a pork butt in the egg! Started it about 4:30 this morning, should be good.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947