Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

IM GETTIN THE ITCH

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Rofl. I will warn Kathy. Or is it Shaun. Who knows this stuff?
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Marker:
    heres a HINT , its not kathy and i have plans for shaun later, hunker down my friend,lmao
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    They make creams for your itch doood
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jj20030:
    Marker:
    heres a HINT , its not kathy and i have plans for shaun later, hunker down my friend,lmao
    Don't poke the wolf in sheeps clothing.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    lcpleel:
    I see sharkie s been to the same strip club JJ frequents..lol
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    jj20030:
    WTH IS DILWORTH ? GUESS USPS KNOWS, LMFAO 03112550000309688784 video CLICKHERE
    You tease. That won't get here until the 3rd (at least since our mail in town is slow as heck).
    Marker:
    jj20030:
    WTH IS DILWORTH ? GUESS USPS KNOWS, LMFAO 03112550000309688784 video CLICKHERE
    You tease. That won't get here until the 3rd (at least since our mail in town is slow as heck).
    3rd is better than the 4th, lmao
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    jj20030:
    as much as mr. heat has been hitting, he has a target on him,lol 03112550000309688746 and cant remember if i owe a bomb to or not so 03112550000309688739 mr. garlett,lol

Jimmy...thought we were cool man?? lol, your post office must be like WTF??!!!
    AJGARLETT:
    jj20030:
    as much as mr. heat has been hitting, he has a target on him,lol 03112550000309688746 and cant remember if i owe a bomb to or not so 03112550000309688739 mr. garlett,lol

GET em JJ GET em Good!
    The Kid:
    AJGARLETT:
    jj20030:

GET em JJ GET em Good!
    dont laugh too much, your on the list, lol , ohh, you wernt laughin,, dont matter,lmao
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    AJGARLETT:
    jj20030:

GONNA GET ya JJ GONNA GET ya Good!
    dont laugh too much, your on the list, lol , ohh, you wernt laughin,, dont matter,lmao
    Fixed it,,there, now Im laughin
    1st one about to hit its mark,lol>Label/Receipt Number: 0311 2550 0003 0968 8739 Expected Delivery Date: February 2, 2012 Class: Priority Mail® Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™ Status: Out for Delivery Your item is out for delivery at 8:15 am on February 02, 2012 in SEEKONK, MA 02771.
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Okay, you can see that I was a target here. I received a package prior to coming to work today. I did not have time to post images, but I will the first chance I get tomorrow. Still not sure why JJ decided to pick on me, but I will let everyone know that it is a mistake.....Thanx JJ, you are a stand-up BORK for sure......
    spindrift:
    Okay, you can see that I was a target here. I received a package prior to coming to work today. I did not have time to post images, but I will the first chance I get tomorrow. Still not sure why JJ decided to pick on me, but I will let everyone know that it is a mistake.....Thanx JJ, you are a stand-up BORK for sure......
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.,,,,, HA
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    i got your addy too mister,lol, 2 landed, the other 2 havent been updated ( no count usps ) so i guess when they hit someone will let us know,lol, i gotta feelins spins gonna burn my ***,lmao
    ,, looks like friday,,,Label/Receipt Number: 0311 2550 0003 0968 8777 Expected Delivery Date: February 2, 2012 Class: Priority Mail® Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™ Status: Processed through USPS Sort Facility Your item was processed through our CHAMPAIGN, IL 61821 facility on February 02, 2012 at 8:11 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    What????? What's so funny?????? You think I'm funny??????? What, I'm here to humor you????? You think I'm a funny guy?????? Keep it up Rudy...................I dare you.................
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    What????? What's so funny?????? You think I'm funny??????? What, I'm here to humor you????? You think I'm a funny guy?????? Keep it up Rudy...................I dare you.................
    GET HIM BRO, INSTEAD OF ME, GET HIM PLEASE!!!! MAYBE HIS NEW NAME WILL BE RUDY NO FINGERS,LMFAO
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    GET HIM BRO, INSTEAD OF ME, GET HIM PLEASE!!!! MAYBE HIS NEW NAME WILL BE RUDY NO FINGERS,LMFAO
    Funny ha ha, Funny like clown:-)
    MVW67:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    this has makings of a blaster bomb up rudys ass,, maybe some hot sauce ass blaster,lol video CLICKHERE
    jj20030:
    MVW67:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    this has makings of a blaster bomb up rudys ass,, maybe some hot sauce ass blaster,lol video CLICKHERE
    Yeah like the video, yes he amuses us!
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    What do you think are inside those tubo's???
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    Mr. Spin yous gots this all wrong sees, I was laughin at JJ,, honest.
    jj20030:
    MVW67:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    Tried my best to copy that scene....
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ,,,,,HA, LMAO
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    Hey, no back-peddlin' here..............
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    Hey, no back-peddlin' here..............
    Ok truth be told I was laughin at both your azz's..At you Paul cause I know JJ dont play, and at you JJ cause Paul is gonna kick your azz,,just thinkin bout it makes me hahahahahahahahahahaha,,,ha, ha
    Okay, finally got an image to post....Remember JJ, this ain't over (you too Rudy).....Thanks again JJ...Would enjoy talking about the sticks, but I'm in a hurry to herf with Hayblet and jimmyv123 (Spencer and Jim)...

Label/Receipt Number: 0311 2550 0003 0968 8784 Expected Delivery Date: February 3, 2012 Class: Priority Mail® Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™ Status: Delivered Your item was delivered at 3:11 pm on February 03, 2012 in MOORHEAD, MN 56560.
    Label/Receipt Number: 0311 2550 0003 0968 8777 Expected Delivery Date: February 3, 2012 Class: Priority Mail® Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™ Status: Delivered Your item was delivered at 10:32 am on February 03, 2012 in NORMAL, IL 61761.

ALL BOMBS HAVE HIT INTENDED TARGETS