Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

simple trade...

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
Ive done a somewhat semi trade with j0z3r, but this will technically be my first trade on the forum. I have a Tatuaje Wolfman, a Oliva V Maduro, and maybe another stick or two that I can trade if anyone is up for it.

Comments

• slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    you shouldnt have trouble finding someone to trade with, especially with that wolfman
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I am up for it if you want daniel.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Marker:
    I am up for it if you want daniel.
    Sweet. Im leaving my office right now, I'll get back to you with a PM later.
    Ok, thank you for the opportunity.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Man I wish I was quicker on the trigger for this one. In the <1% chance that you can't work something out with Marker, PM me.
    Ken Light:
    Man I wish I was quicker on the trigger for this one. In the
    Not possible... :)
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Marker:
    Ken Light:
    Ummm, yeah. We have heard, Jamie... you are very flexible LOL.
    laker1963:
    Marker:
    Ken Light:
    Ummm, yeah. We have heard, Jamie... you are very flexible LOL.
    Just wait. Your mailbox should be more flexible soon.
    Marker:
    Ok, thank you for the opportunity.
    PM brother
    Ken Light:
    PM to you brother
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Daniel how about you give me your addy and I send you something? Or I can try to get into a herf.
    lcpleel:
    Daniel how about you give me your addy and I send you something? Or I can try to get into a herf.
    That would be cool. How ever, I have seen the sticks that you have posted in the forums. If we do a trade, I'm afraid my cigars wont' be up to par. hehe My stash is running low. Give me some time, and we'll work out a trade soon.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    danielzreyes:
    Ken Light:
    PM to you brother
    And back atcha
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    danielzreyes:
    lcpleel:
    That would be cool. How ever, I have seen the sticks that you have posted in the forums. If we do a trade, I'm afraid my cigars wont' be up to par. hehe My stash is running low. Give me some time, and we'll work out a trade soon.
    Its funny that your worried about me. The other BOTL's are bigger fish than I am. If anything worry about the 2 that your PMing. lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    danielzreyes:
    lcpleel:
    One thing I have seen is these guys aren't about if your sticks are "up to par". They just want ya to trade and enjoy everything.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Direwolf:
    danielzreyes:
    lcpleel:
    One thing I have seen is these guys aren't about if your sticks are "up to par". They just want ya to trade and enjoy everything.
    this is true....or it could be they enjoy showing you how small your pen........ is........ and yes I am going to laugh at my own joke. HAHAHAHAHAHA
    deejmemixx:
    Direwolf:
    danielzreyes:
    lcpleel:
    this is true....or it could be they enjoy showing you how small your pen........ is........ and yes I am going to laugh at my own joke. HAHAHAHAHAHA
    I don't use a pen.. I write with a kindergarten pencil
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Direwolf:
    deejmemixx:
    Direwolf:
    danielzreyes:
    lcpleel:
    I don't use a pen.. I write with a kindergarten pencil
    That's funny, you strike me as the type of kid that ate his pencil.
    What in the blue hell?
    Direwolf:
    What in the blue hell?
    Are you also thinking, "what in the world happen to this thread?" Lol