Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Is there a bigger slappy

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
than me? Seriously, I know I owe a BUNCH of folks around here some stuff...

I owe Jim for the Fooball Picks... I owe Dwayne for Lotto... I owe a few bombs to targets unknown... If I owe you something, can you let me know? I think I am caught up in all my trades and whatnot, but I can't keep up lately... Sorry if I overlooked you, but I'll make good

sorry for the post, but I want to get my ish straight

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Your not the only one my friend. Life daily obligations get in the way of some my favorite things to do. I still owe one massive bomb to one person. The good thing for him, it's getting bigger by the day. No Marker, it's not you, lol....

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    RCY Cigars:
    Your not the only one my friend. Life daily obligations get in the way of some my favorite things to do. I still owe one massive bomb to one person. The good thing for him, it's getting bigger by the day. No Marker, it's not you, lol....

Awesome! yeah, it's just been a crazy few months!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    RCY Cigars:

You got me all excited with the bigger by the day part, then threw me in front of a bus. Somedays I just wish I couldn't read.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Robby, you've been killing it with the blog and clearly working your @$$ off, I'm sure I can speak for everyone you owe and say this wasn't necessary. Easy for me to say though 'cause you don't owe me shi!t, lol

I have no excuse though, there are at least 3-5 packages that people have probably forgotten about but I have not.
    Ken Light:
    Robby, you've been killing it with the blog and clearly working your @$$ off, I'm sure I can speak for everyone you owe and say this wasn't necessary. Easy for me to say though 'cause you don't owe me shi!t, lol

I have no excuse though, there are at least 3-5 packages that people have probably forgotten about but I have not.
    Thanks Ken... How's your mail box holding up btw?

My goal here is to make sure I don;t forget anyone... so if I owe you something, holla at me.. I can't really pull that off, but I tried
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:

My goal here is to make sure I don;t forget anyone... so if I owe you something, holla at me.. I can't really pull that off, but I tried
    My mailbox is protected by Ronald Reagan's Star Wars defense system. If any bombs head towards it, fake lasers in space yell out "Pew! Pew!" and do absolutely nothing.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Don't owe me anything.
    Ken Light:
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:

My mailbox is protected by Ronald Reagan's Star Wars defense system. If any bombs head towards it, fake lasers in space yell out "Pew! Pew!" and do absolutely nothing.
    lol that was funny.
    Ken Light:
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:

HA... that is an amazing post...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Don't worry about it Rob. It is just a sign of old age. More and more things going on and seems like less time to do it in. It helps to keep a list of important things, Rob. Then you just have to remember where the hel! you put that damned notepad. I now keep a record of everything I have going on. It's the only way half you guy's would ever get bombed back. If I had to rely on just my memory?... well lets just say I would have one he!! of a lot more sticks in my cooler LMAO.
    wow... uh... thanks?

see, I owe you a PM from over the weekend that I totally forgot about... oy
    robbyras:
    wow... uh... thanks?

see, I owe you a PM from over the weekend that I totally forgot about... oy
    See? You should have wrote that down LMAO.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    I owe two bombs right now, but I need to stock my inventory before I can properly hit them back.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Rob, what exactly is a big slappy?
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    roland_7707:
    +1 I was curious about this as well.
    DSWarmack:
    roland_7707:
    +1 I was curious about this as well.
    Think he means he wants to be slapped.
    Some people pay for that, me I have a wife so I get slapped for free.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    So slappy = foreplay?

MTuccelli:
    So slappy = foreplay?

Or the act itself .. If'n ya alone.
    or i don't do the dishes lol
    I've always used the term slappy to describe someone who is kinda incompetent... "That guy is a total slap d!ck." no? We used to say it around the office and I always assumed it was a common phrase... slappy = tool
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    I've heard of slap d!ck and other slap addled adjectives, never heard it used alone though!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    robbyras:
    I've always used the term slappy to describe someone who is kinda incompetent... "That guy is a total slap d!ck." no? We used to say it around the office and I always assumed it was a common phrase... slappy = tool
    Must be another one of them NoCal things...........
    robbyras:
    And still no PM, sheesh, slappy. ROFLMAO