Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I Just Got Blown the F... Up........ PICS NOW POSTED...

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
I just took a direct hit. This was a Cold-Hearted, premeditated strike. You know who you are.....You Sunk My Battleship! Details to follow................

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    what else is new , in the words of the kid,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.,,,,, HA

remember the kid said that, NOT ME,LMAO
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    Fantastic! Cant' wait to see the pics!!!!
    Salem:
    pichers or it didnt happen!, LOL image
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I think he's just blowin himself.... Up I mean.
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    jj20030:
    Salem:
    LOL!!!!!
    im gonna go hide somewhere now,, lololol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    AHH HAA!!!!AN unwarranted and unprovoked attack on Captain Punishment.....Love it!!! I see JJ is dealing out some punishment of his own....Chuckle chuckle..
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    AHH HAA!!!!AN unwarranted and unprovoked attack on Captain Punishment.....Love it!!! I see JJ is dealing out some punishment of his own....Chuckle chuckle..
    I see that your big HAHAHAHAHHAHAH...etc.....has turned into a chuckle........How does it feel when your belly is being tickled by your tail ?????????????????
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    jj20030:
    Salem:
    awsome!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    does no one else find it strange that greg is saying someone has been playing with his dingy...in a round about way.
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    I see that your big HAHAHAHAHHAHAH...etc.....has turned into a chuckle........How does it feel when your belly is being tickled by your tail ?????????????????
    LMFAO, SEND HIM SOME AZZBLASTER,LOL
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    LMFAO, SEND HIM SOME AZZBLASTER,LOL
    Yeah, Jimmy blasted me. I won't be able to post pics until after work (7:30). It was definitely unprevoked. Caught me totally off guard. Like a deer in the headlights. I am not sure whats in the package, but my wife said she lost count. lol. Knowing JJ, this will be astounding and mind boggling. Come to think of it........I have his addy here......somewhere....hmmmm....now where is it........As you might suspect there will be more to this story.........Pics tonight.
    Can't wait to see the damage
    spindrift:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    rutroh, LOL, image
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Now that I have had a chance to open the package and survey the damage, it was much worse than I initially suspected. Jimmy has gone plum loco. This is not merely a bomb, this is a MOAB Bunker Buster. He has hit me with a roundhouse left hook that brought me to the brink of destruction. I will barely have enough energy left to reach for my Bork-O-Dex. Just as soon as I stop bleeding I have full intentions on blowing Jimmy back to the Stone Age. JJ - this one's gonna stang. Thank you for this great package.

Your gonna need a manpon after that assault.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Direwolf:

Lol....

That's good stuff there....
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Any idea how old the BGM is? 07's and 08's are awesome right now.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    That was a funny "useless thread" pic!! Excellent cigars for sure!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Direwolf:
    LMAO.. Great hit JJ,,,
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Nice unexpected hit, JJ!!!:-)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    A most awesome pimp-smack!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Amazing hit, Jimmy!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Jimmy has come through in style! Poking that bear again I see Jimmy.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    jj also sent me a bomb. This was premeditated at worst. The guy knows what I like and hit it all on the head. The two Oliva are a V 2010 maddy and V 2011 maddy. Absolutely great. I appreciate the thought you put into this. How a bomb should be.

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Marker:
    jj also sent me a bomb. This was premeditated at worst. The guy knows what I like and hit it all on the head. The two Oliva are a V 2010 maddy and V 2011 maddy. Absolutely great. I appreciate the thought you put into this. How a bomb should be.

Absolutely brutal hit! I don't know if I should feel sympathetic for the damage inflicted upon you, or if I should feel envious...
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Toombes:
    Marker:

Absolutely brutal hit! I don't know if I should feel sympathetic for the damage inflicted upon you, or if I should feel envious...
    both. Jamie, enjoy that, brother. Be prepared to put that Bolivar up for a min... they are AMAZING with some rest.

what a hit!!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I have had a couple Todd. They smoke well now. I might let it sit a bit since I have a few other CC I need to try yet.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Nice hiht JJ, very nice!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836