Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Who's up for a trade?

JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
I'd love to get my hands on some of these:

Tatuaije Vercu, My Father El Hijo

Anybody up for it?

Comments

• JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    What's this??? No takers??? C'mon guys, somebody's gotta be interested in this....maybe?
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    JDH:
    What's this??? No takers??? C'mon guys, somebody's gotta be interested in this....maybe?
    I am always up for a trade. I just don't have either one of those cigars. Sorry.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    greg2648:
    JDH:
    I am always up for a trade. I just don't have either one of those cigars. Sorry.
    +1
    Well, they are kind of on the bloody rare side of things, but who knows, maybe with some good bait...
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I can think of 2 or 3 Botl's on ccom that have these. If I had any I would of sent some your way.
    lcpleel:
    I can think of 2 or 3 Botl's on ccom that have these. If I had any I would of sent some your way.
    Well, if you can think of somebody who might have a few of them, let them know about this thread.
    greg2648:
    JDH:
    I've heard a lot of good thinga about both of these, and before I make a purchase, it would be nice to have a couple to try. But they aren't something most guys are going to have lying around.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    JDH:
    greg2648:
    JDH:
    I've heard a onelot of good thinga about both of these, and before I make a purchase, it would be nice to have a couple to try. But they aren't something most guys are going to have lying around.
    let new check on what I can do. Out of the box of El Hijo, I only have 5 or 6 left and I have yet to smoke one. If I can I would be willing to part with one but no more than that. I also may have one or two of the Verocu. I will check when I get home tonight.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    JDH:
    greg2648:
    JDH:
    I've heard a onelot of good thinga about both of these, and before I make a purchase, it would be nice to have a couple to try. But they aren't something most guys are going to have lying around.
    let new check on what I can do. Out of the box of El Hijo, I only have 5 or 6 left and I have yet to smoke one. If I can I would be willing to part with one but no more than that. I also may have one or two of the Verocu. I will check when I get home tonight.
    I knew he would pop in. Lol
    One El Hijo would be just fine, same goes for the vercu...just wanna find out if they're something I want to buy boxes of or not.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    JDH:
    greg2648:
    JDH:
    I knew he would pop in. Lol
    Lol Isaac, when I saw your last post that you knew of 2 or 3 BOTL that would have them I knew I could not let you down.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Which Verocu you looking for? I have some of the tubos... PM me if you're interested in those.
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    I could possibly part with a one and one deal along with some others. Let me know what you have to trade for it maybe we can work something out.
    joshvoigt:
    I could possibly part with a one and one deal along with some others. Let me know what you have to trade for it maybe we can work something out.
    pm sent
    docbp87:
    Which Verocu you looking for? I have some of the tubos... PM me if you're interested in those.
    pm sent
    Well, I've had lots of nibbles for the Tat Vercu tubos, but what I REALLY want to trade for is that El HIjo.......HELLO........ANYONE OUT THERE.......INTERESTED???????
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    JDH:
    Well, I've had lots of nibbles for the Tat Vercu tubos, but what I REALLY want to trade for is that El HIjo.......HELLO........ANYONE OUT THERE.......INTERESTED???????
    David I would give you one, only problem is, I have never heard of it. A pretty safe bet that I don't have any. Good luck on your search.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I only have one brother. If I don't smoke that Isaac will get mad at me.
    greg2648:
    JDH:
    David I would give you one, only problem is, I have never heard of it. A pretty safe bet that I don't have any. Good luck on your search.
    It's an exclusive My Father sold only by a regional retailer in S. Fl., and it has gotten very good reviews. They retail for just over $50.00 (includes shipping) for 5. Supposed to be terrific. But before I go spending that coin, I'd have to like 'em as much as I do the Padron '64, & that's a real long shot.
    Marker:
    I only have one brother. If I don't smoke that Isaac will get mad at me.
    I understand. I've only got a few of my padron '26 left...no wiggle room there either, besides, you OUGHT to burn that one up for yourself.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Don't have anything you're looking for on this trade, but I might be up for a blind 5er if anyone is interested... Sorry, didn't mean to thread-jack.
    Toombes:
    Don't have anything you're looking for on this trade, but I might be up for a blind 5er if anyone is interested... Sorry, didn't mean to thread-jack.
    Don't worry about thread jacking...this one aint goin anywhere anyway. Do you know how to count, and can you follow established rules of engagement? You're showing up at Jakes this afternoon, aren't you? We could do a 5 stick blind there....but you gotta know how to count. Nothing over $12 retail, and nothing under $5 retail...no dog rockets...5 STICKS ONLY...Whadda ya say?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    It's going somewhere, you just dont know it. Brrruuuuhahahaha....
    JDH:
    Toombes:
    Don't worry about thread jacking...this one aint goin anywhere anyway. Do you know how to count, and can you follow established rules of engagement? You're showing up at Jakes this afternoon, aren't you? We could do a 5 stick blind there....but you gotta know how to count. Nothing over $12 retail, and nothing under $5 retail...no dog rockets...5 STICKS ONLY...Whadda ya say?

Yup, gonna be at Jake's but don't have any sticks with me. I've heard about counting, but don't have a lot of practice in the art. If nothing else, we can settle the details over a smoke and a drink and then let the carnage begin.
    Toombes:
    JDH:
    Toombes:

Yup, gonna be at Jake's but don't have any sticks with me. I've heard about counting, but don't have a lot of practice in the art. If nothing else, we can settle the details over a smoke and a drink and then let the carnage begin.
    Sounds like a plan. That guy in the helment with the chevron is kinda scary...I'm just sayin.
    JDH:
    Toombes:
    JDH:
    Toombes:

Sounds like a plan. That guy in the helment with the chevron is kinda scary...I'm just sayin.

So I've heard. I've seen a few pictures of his bombing runs, rather devastating but I ain't skurred. Ok, maybe a little bit...
    RCY Cigars:
    Incoming....
    Whaaat TF! Was it sumpin' I said? BTW, I've re-inforced my mailbox, and even installed a parcel/package bunker, so fire away sucka!
    You said nothing wrong. You asked of anyone had what your looking for. I simply replied with incoming. We've already done a trade. Your good in my book. Besides, I only have what I have. No need to trade for that. Enjoy....
    DC 0311 1660 0001 2704 6314