Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

We have a BORK who needs help....

jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
One of our great BORKS just bombed the peewaddin' out of me for no discernible reason. Other than maybe he's just losin' it!! I stopped at the mailbox today to pick up my CCOM shipment for the COTM deal and instead of just one package there's TWO!! The COTM deal and one from the Kingofthecove. Yeah! Can you dig it? Ol' Horst dumped one on me.

And that's only half of it!

Here's the other half:

Sorry about the crappy photos - my old camera went boobs-up on me the other day and I'm stuck with my phone camera until I can buy a new one.

Anyway, there's 3-each of La Gloria Cubana Serie R, #5, MOW Ruination, Diesel Unlimited, and E.P. Carillo Club 52.

I think the man is seriously ill!! If we have any BOTL's who are shrinks or maybe even orderlies at a mental institution, maybe you could offer this man some help. Maybe a few treatments with a cattle-prod or something similar.

All kidding aside, he's a great guy and he's blown me away with this hit. A million thanks, Horst, my friend. But keep looking over your shoulder. Artillery could be following.

Comments