Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade w/ danielzreyes!!

Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
Daniel and I set up a "simple trade," him sending and Oliva V and a Tat Wolfman, and my end being blind. Well, this brother knows how to drop bombs, sent me an incredible 5 sticks for a 2-stick trade!

Photobucket
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, but that's a Tat Wolfman, MoW Ruination (original footband), 1844 (50 xtra?), Oliva V Maddy, and a Nub Cameroon. Trade with this guy ASAP!!

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Ken Light:
    Daniel and I set up a "simple trade," him sending and Oliva V and a Tat Wolfman, and my end being blind. Well, this brother knows how to drop bombs, sent me an incredible 5 sticks for a 2-stick trade!

Photobucket
    Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, but that's a Tat Wolfman, MoW Ruination (original footband), 1844 (50 xtra?), Oliva V Maddy, and a Nub Cameroon. Trade with this guy ASAP!!
    Two sticks?! ....... I thought it was fiv.......... Oh. Woops. Damn, people are right. Joining these forums makes you not know how to count. Enjoy them brother. Till we trade again.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    daniel, I hope you didn't think it was only 5. Oh no...
    Ken Light:

Photobucket
    2 sticks my A$$! lol.....Ken also bombed me with a few extras. Few of them being on my must try list. So stoked! Thanks again brother. Till we trade again.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    danielzreyes:
    Ken Light:

Photobucket
    2 sticks my A$$! lol.....Ken also bombed me with a few extras. Few of them being on my must try list. So stoked! Thanks again brother. Till we trade again.
    Nice selection! Is that a Miami lancero?
    bigharpoon:
    danielzreyes:
    Ken Light:

Photobucket
    Nice selection! Is that a Miami lancero?
    pretty positive that it is.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Yup. Daniel said he liked that vitola and I didn't have anything in the humi so I went hunting for that one. Probably found my new B&M in the process so it was definitely win-win.
    Ken Light:
    Yup. Daniel said he liked that vitola and I didn't have anything in the humi so I went hunting for that one. Probably found my new B&M in the process so it was definitely win-win.
    Wow Ken. I had no idea you actually went out of your way to get a certain size. On top of that you were actually listening? That's a true brother right there ^^^
    danielzreyes:
    Ken Light:
    Wow Ken. I had no idea you actually went out of your way to get a certain size. On top of that you were actually listening? That's a true brother right there ^^^
    Ken rocks out, some of the best cigars in my humi are from him!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    bigharpoon:
    danielzreyes:
    Ken Light:
    Just doing what's right, you hooked me up with a couple that aren't easy to find around here so I made sure you got something you really wanted in return.

And harpoon, I'm very sorry to hear that! ;D
    Ken Light:
    bigharpoon:
    danielzreyes:
    Ken Light:
    Just doing what's right, you hooked me up with a couple that aren't easy to find around here so I made sure you got something you really wanted in return.

And harpoon, I'm very sorry to hear that! ;D
    You gave me my very first MOW PA...it's been downhill ever since!
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    Those are some nice ones!