Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jimmy V

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Homeboy decides to hook me up since he saw my top three want to try list. For no reason...he emails me out of the blue and offers to send me a few. Problem is...I can't read his writing to smack him back! In the meantime, I'll be blazing that MF and tat...and he threw in a couple others I haven't had! Thanks for the Hookup bro...duck lol!!! image

Comments

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    I'm glad I was able to at least knock a couple off of your list. I didn;t have the third one you wanted which I think was the Gurkha Cellar Reserve so figured I'd send a Centurian and from reading your Bio you said you like Rocky Patels so I sent the Edge Lite too. I wanted to send you two of the Le Bijous because I had given one to Spindrift and he gave me the heads up they were still pretty fresh and needed some rest. I figured this way you could try one now and have one to age or just save them both. Didn't want you to just have one and if it needed some more age have it spoil the cigar for you. It's a favorite of mine and hope you enjoy that and all the others too.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Great job Jimmy...Enjoy those MF LB's Dustin......
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I've never had any of these and all of them are smokes I wanted to try. Totally stoked at the generosity Jimmy.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    catfishbluezz:
    I've never had any of these and all of them are smokes I wanted to try. Totally stoked at the generosity Jimmy.
    That's what it's all about... Like I've said before, I've been able to try a lot of cigars because of the generosity of the great BOTLs on here so I'm glad I could pass it along and also glad they were all ones you've been wanting to try too.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jimmyv723:
    catfishbluezz:
    That's what it's all about... Like I've said before, I've been able to try a lot of cigars because of the generosity of the great BOTLs on here so I'm glad I could pass it along and also glad they were all ones you've been wanting to try too.
    Awesome,,its always good to give and receive untried cigars!!!Nice hit there Guy!!!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    jimmyv723:
    catfishbluezz:
    Awesome,,its always good to give and receive untried cigars!!!Nice hit there Guy!!!!
    yeaya, and you might have a few to try too,, soon, lmfao
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    jimmyv723:
    catfishbluezz:
    yeaya, and you might have a few to try too,, soon, lmfao
    Very nice Jimmy...way to pay it forth....u my friend have set an example here....enjoy catfish.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Nice work Jimmy!! Great 5 pk!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Nice hit! Those MF's look mighty tasty. Love the EDGE Lite, but haven't had one in a few years. Nice job!
    Thanks everyone and just trying to follow the great example all of you set for us new guys. I really wish I could do more but that day will come.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Nice hit Jimmy
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice tasty treats.......nice job jimmy