Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I feel a trade coming on.....

2»

Comments

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Toombes:
    It may not be big, but it makes me happy...
    That's what she said!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Toombes:
    It may not be big, but it makes me happy...
    Yeah. You are right. I started with a 20ct. I think you will find that as you participate here, will expand. I was just kiddin with you. You won't believe how fast you will get to 200 cigars. lol.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I recently bought an antique trunk that I'm converting to a humidor. Rough guesstimate, it should around 200. Looking forward to filling it up! No offense taken, brother. It's all in good fun.
    Toombes:
    I recently bought an antique trunk that I'm converting to a humidor. Rough guesstimate, it should around 200. Looking forward to filling it up! No offense taken, brother. It's all in good fun.
    You will find that I have a dry sense of humor and am full of shat. lol.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    greg2648:
    Toombes:
    You will find that I have a dry sense of humor and am full of shat. lol.
    You?.....No way!
    You must be Welsh, too!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Toombes:
    You must be Welsh, too!
    or a gypsy!!! LOL
    Got my end of the blind 5-8 stick trade with Greg. I'm guessing he mistakenly thought it was 5+8 instead. All I can say is, "Yumping Yimminy!!" He wiped out a good portion of my Wish List and threw in a few hitchhikers who neede a ride. If you've never dealt with Greg I highly suggest you do so. You'll feel so much better after the pain stops.

Photobucket

He sent a note explaining the unbanded stick is a custom rolled that is one of his personal favs.
    (walking away mumbling in gibberish and twitching...)
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Counting issues again???? Nice hit Greg!!!!
    No worries. Most of the bleeding has stopped, but the bruises may be there for a while. Unlike Greg, I know how to count. Example: 2+2= potato!
    Greg, you shall have mail shortly...
    Toombes:
    I hope it is only an early Easter card. However, if it is not, don't be surprised if I blow your azz out of the water.......lol.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Toombes:
    2+2= potato!
    lol...but yeah nice hit u got there...Greg is a great guy, and he taught me how not to count a few months back for being Up Late...
    greg2648:
    Toombes:
    I hope it is only an early Easter card. However, if it is not, don't be surprised if I blow your azz out of the water.......lol.

Well, I did include a note...