Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

LFD Double Claro box split - corona

j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
There has been some interest regarding the new candela from LFD and I'm looking to set up a box split for five packs. I've already got bandyt09 and 415 down, need two more people who want a fiver or one who wants ten. I'm going to see if Tim can do do this and will update with pricing tomorrow.

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    id be up for it
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I'd be up for a five pack.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Ok, this is done pending confirmation from interested parties. PMs will be sent shortly. Waiting on a return email from Tim to see if he can do this. I will update pricing in a bit. We got one extra person interested, but I'll make it work.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    oh sweet... ccom has these? awesome. i was worried for a moment. i didnt see them listed or mentioned yet.
    I don't know if ccom has them. Like I said, I'm waiting to hear back.
    The box has been ordered, not through Tim unfortunately. PMs with pricing have gone out.
    Just a reminder that I need addresses from most of you.
    Packages have gone out to two people today, Direwolf and Trident. I haven't seen anything from the rest of you guys yet. Will keep you posted.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Thanks for letting me take part in the split.can't wait to try one
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    I'm not sure how I feel about a candela cigar yet. They just look ify to me. The wrapper throws me off. The Double Claro did have a pretty good review though. Let me know what you think of it when one of you guys smoke one.
    Not a problem Randall, thanks for taking part in the split.

I feel the same way, the green wrapper just doesn't look right. I really enjoyed the candela from Illusione though. I'll post back on the LFD candela later on this evening.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    j0z3r:

I feel the same way, the green wrapper just doesn't look right. I really enjoyed the candela from Illusione though. I'll post back on the LFD candela later on this evening.
    Hey Joe, since you are holding mine until we meet up again, next herf give one to jr. so he can try it for himself.
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

Hey Joe, since you are holding mine until we meet up again, next herf give one to jr. so he can try it for himself.
    Well gee Todd, I was already planning to give your five away and he was on the list. Wink [;)]
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

Well gee Todd, I was already planning to give your five away and he was on the list. Wink [;)]
    Well, thanks for making it easy on me then. Just let mek now how much I enjoyed them......