Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Robby's Left Hook

MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
Got Robby's mystery stick package when I got home late Monday. As soon as I picked up the box, I knew something was fishy. There were the three unbanded sticks I expected, and then some:

Thanks, Rob. I've been wanting to try the PDR. But you'd better be careful going to the mail...I will have revenge!

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Nice hit.. Robby always sends the goods.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Gunna feel that one for awhile I bet. Nice hit!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Glad they got there... the mystery sticks should be fun... go ahead and get started on them... I sill have to smoke C but it probably won't happen until next week and I've held that game up long enough... Enjoy Bro... and please, do not retaliate... I'm running out of room, so I just wanted to spread the love...
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    Now did you really expect only 3?? LOL!! Nice sticks!
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    robbyras:
    Glad they got there... the mystery sticks should be fun... go ahead and get started on them... I sill have to smoke C but it probably won't happen until next week and I've held that game up long enough... Enjoy Bro... and please, do not retaliate... I'm running out of room, so I just wanted to spread the love...

Thanks, Rob. I guess I can hold off on the retaliation for a little while. . . ;)
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Mephisto:
    robbyras:

Thanks, Rob. I guess I can hold off on the retaliation for a little while. . . ;)
    I give it 10 minutes, then he hits back. Just sayin.