Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Viaje Zombie Trade - Closed & Done

2»

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    Go ahead E, I took my name out. I have one, no need to be greedy.

Ok I'll put up Rick's sticks and offer under my name lol No need to do that Rick. I probably wouldn't smoke it for forever anyways. I'd hoard it like the other rare sticks I have

Okay Jake, E wants in. So, if my cigar appeal to you. Let me know and I'll send it your way. And you can send it his way. To easy.....

Nicely done Rick. I like your style.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    Go ahead E, I took my name out. I have one, no need to be greedy.

Ok I'll put up Rick's sticks and offer under my name lol No need to do that Rick. I probably wouldn't smoke it for forever anyways. I'd hoard it like the other rare sticks I have

Okay Jake, E wants in. So, if my cigar appeal to you. Let me know and I'll send it your way. And you can send it his way. To easy.....

Nicely done Rick. I like your style.
    +1. Giving selflessly to another BOTL is always a great thing to see. :-)

jsnake:
    Just wanted to give all who were looking a fair chance to trade for one. We will just close this up now since I think all who wanted to make an offer have. I will PM the 2 guys on the trade tomorrow. Bombing victim will just have to wait and see.

The 2 guys for the trade have been contacted.
    j0z3r:
    I offer one 5 Vegas Classic robusto.
    Joe, did you win? LMAO!!! :-D

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    0310 3200 0000 9172 3928

0310 3200 0000 9172 3874

0310 3200 0000 9172 3911

I sent out 5 sticks to everyone. 1 is a Zombie and I hope you enjoy. The 3rd is actually a bomb courtesy of a generous brother here. I am just his agent so when you get it I will dime him out so he can get the credit.
    I got a feelin one is headed to j0z3r.... :-D

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I've been hit and hit hard. I'm still crying, shaking and sucking my thumb from the smack down that was laid upon me! I know Rick was behind me getting hit and Jake destroyed me! A HUGE thanks to both of you guys! Dedicated today's daily cigar blog to this as well: http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2012/03/mar-2nd-2012-viaje-zombie.html

Pics of the damage:

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    ENFIDL:
    I've been hit and hit hard. I'm still crying, shaking and sucking my thumb from the smack down that was laid upon me! I know Rick was behind me getting hit and Jake destroyed me! A HUGE thanks to both of you guys! Dedicated today's daily cigar blog to this as well: http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2012/03/mar-2nd-2012-viaje-zombie.html

Pics of the damage:

What are friends for and what can you say about Jake. Heck of a guy.

RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

Pics of the damage:

What are friends for and what can you say about Jake. Heck of a guy.

What I can say is that you are both insane!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Enjoy brother. Rick won the little drawing and decided since he has 1 Zombie that a brother who hasn't had one should get to experience this rare and limited cigar. I was just the agent of his selflessness and generosity to another brother. It was all Rick.

I really wish I could have sent 1 to everyone who wanted one.
    jsnake:
    Enjoy brother. Rick won the little drawing and decided since he has 1 Zombie that a brother who hasn't had one should get to experience this rare and limited cigar. I was just the agent of his selflessness and generosity to another brother. It was all Rick.

I really wish I could have sent 1 to everyone who wanted one.
    I def will! Thanks again brother. Gracious of you to do the trade and then bomb me with it lol
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Well here is a pic of my beautiful sticks but I am afraid my photography may be lacking compared to enfidl :( . I am excited to get some gems that I really enjoy like the 601 blue, LT maddie, and DPG blue. As for the padron and zombie they are foreign and exotic to me so we will see how they fair once the weather gets nice!! Thanks again to jsnake, you are the first BOTL I traded with and whenever I hear the name viaje your name comes to mind....that and being a hawkeye fan how could i forget a stand up guy like you? image