Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'll say it again bandyt09 is a great BOTL

big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
http://pbckt.com/pJ.NGjtrJ So me and Todd had a conversation about some isom's and I was asking his opinion on them and fast forward 2 weeks and BOOM get dropped with this bomb, thanks brother I can't wait to try on of these, will let you my thoughts

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    big chunks:
    So me and Todd had a conversation about some isom's and I was asking his opinion on them and fast forward 2 weeks and BOOM get dropped with this bomb, thanks brother I can't wait to try on of these, will let you my thoughts

Jesus, fixed it for you. No worries brother. Let me tell you however, what I sent you PALES in comparison to what j0z3r had for you at the Barn herf. My suggestion, no more Arrogant Baztard the night before a herf........
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    It looks like I need to move to Cali for the Barn herf...awesome hit Todd!
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    bandyt09:
    big chunks:
    So me and Todd had a conversation about some isom's and I was asking his opinion on them and fast forward 2 weeks and BOOM get dropped with this bomb, thanks brother I can't wait to try on of these, will let you my thoughts

Jesus, fixed it for you. No worries brother. Let me tell you however, what I sent you PALES in comparison to what j0z3r had for you at the Barn herf. My suggestion, no more Arrogant Baztard the night before a herf........
    lol ill tell you that was an epic hangover, im still having nightmares from it.
    big chunks:
    bandyt09:
    big chunks:

Well, next time don't be so Arrogant with the Baztard.....................
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    +1000 on the title itself
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    bandyt09:
    big chunks:
    bandyt09:
    big chunks:

i think it was the double basterd that got me
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    big chunks:
    bandyt09:
    big chunks:
    bandyt09:
    big chunks:

I love Stones beers. Wish I could still drink them.
    big chunks:
    bandyt09:
    big chunks:
    bandyt09:
    big chunks:

Well depending on who you ask, but the Double Basterds in SoCal would be Joe and myself, LOL.......................
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    bandyt09:
    big chunks:

Nice work Todd!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Some nice looking sticks, great hit!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Very nice work, Todd! I've seen those San Cristobals pop up in a few pics from time to time. Def looks like a delicious cigar! Hell, they all do... lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Todd is a freaking beast! Nice pick ups man